Five

After a few more periods we were finally done .
Damn that was a long day.
Anyways me and Andrea made our way to the doors . We were about to get out of the doors when she suddenly said that she has to use the bathroom. "Hurry I'll wait here" I say while she started to run. I take  my phone out because I don't wanna look like a weirdo while I stand here . I texted my mom that I would go out after school so she wouldn't cook for three.
But while I'm typing I feel a figure standing in front of me.

"Hey you're done ?" I ask not looking up from my phone.

"With what ?" A male voice says.

I instantly look up and see this guy I was talking to earlier in math .

"Uughh- uhhmm" I shutter .

"What's wrong babygirl, why do you look so confused?" He started to smirk again.

"I-uhhh - nothing I just thought you were my friend" I say without trying to be more awkward than I already am.

"Well I didn't catch your name cutie" he said still with this freaking smirk on his face .

"Ally , my name is Ally" I say politely.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl, my name is Grayson but you can call me Gray"

I nod awkwardly.

"Well I'm gonna throw a party this weekend and I wanted to know if you're down?"he adds

"That's nice , but no thank you " I say

He looked a little surprised.

"Why not "

"Because I'm not the type of person who goes to some party's and gets drunk or something.
I'm not really into that " I add while I see Andrea coming towards us with a weird expression.

"If you say so , maybe you should think about it again" he says playfully and walks over to his friends.

"What were you guys talking about ?" She asks kinda worried.

"Nothing important, he just invited me to his party but I said no because I'm not into that kind of stuff" I say.

"Oh well Ally I should warn you , he's no good"

"What do you mean?"

"What I'm trying to say is that he's one of the school fuckboys, he's a player Ally and you shouldn't believe him everything.
Don't fall for this guy like many girls did , he's no good "she said.

"Ohh" was all I said.
"Thanks for the information then" I add and we walked out .