Nine

Well here I am. Standing in front of his house .
Of course I had to come over to his house since he was to lazy .
I take a deep breath and knock on the door and wait for someone to open it .
After a while the door finally opens and I'm greeted by Grayson.
We stare at each other for a few seconds and I could feel that it was getting more and more awkward every second, but then I could see a little smile on his face and I finally speak up .

„Hi"

„Hi ugh .. you wanna come in?"He pointed behind him.

And I follow him inside.
We walk trough the long ass floor, because he has a big ass house .
„You wanna drink something ?"

„Nah I'm good thanks"

We enter his room . I close the door behind me and see him laying on his bed.
I keep standing there because I wasn't sure if he wants me to sit on his bed .
He looks at me and frowns as if something was wrong without me.

„Don't you wanna sit?" He asks

I hesitate but finally sit down on the other side of his bed because I didn't wanna come too close. He gets up from his laying position and sits right next to me.
I stare in his beautiful eyes and he does the same , but this time it's a little different , I don't know what it is but he looks at me like.. like I would be something ... special . I feel my cheeks getting heated and
he finally brakes the silence .

"Ugh- should we-should we start now "?

"Ugh yeah let's start with math " I say and take out the books from my bag.

——————————————-

"What? , what the hell , are you serious right now!" He looks up at me and back down to the answers I wrote down.
"Well I didn't know that you're thaat bad "

"I'm sorry math is just not my thing "

"Like the other few subjects " he added

"I'm sorry I'll try to get better "

"Don't apologize to me apologize to your parents, I feel bad for them that they have a kid like you "

"Hey" I say and look down.

Why does he have to be like that ? Sometimes he's nice sometimes he mean . I really don't know this guy's deal.

"Hey" he broke the silence.
"Look at me, I was just joking c'mon" he put his index finger under my chin and raises it.
I finally look up. There's silence between us but I don't care somehow.
He looks down to the book and closes it.

"I think I need a little break " he says I nod and we go down to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Here you go" he served me my juice and we both sit down at the table.

"So Grayson, why don't you tell me a little bit about you , I- I mean I still don't know much about you except the fact that you have a twin you know .. that why I ..

He chuckles and speaks up "what do you wanna know ?"

Haha good question.

"Hmm I- I - ughhh ... I don't know honestly "
I say embarrassed.

"Okay then I'm gonna ask you some questions " he says.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He looks kinda curious waiting for me to answer.

"No ... but not yet , I mean I met a guy and we talk all the time and I don't know I think he likes me" I say and wait for his response.

I lied because I wanted to see his reaction .
But I wish I wasn't lying. I wish the guy I was talking about was him..

He keeps staring at me and I can see his jaw slowly getting clenched. His hands turn into fists. He breaks the eye contact and looks down.

"What's wrong Grayson?" He doesn't look up .

"Nothing I'm.. I think we should start with the studying again" he says and walks back upstairs.

Thirty minutes passed by but he's still kinda absent.

Is it because of the guy I was talking about?
I thought everything was fine .
His phone starts to vibrate. Someone was calling him. He looks at his screen but doesn't pick up .

"Don't you wanna pick up ?"
I ask .

"Do you have to annoy me the whole time?" He raises his voice.

That's it , I have enough.

"What did I do to you ? Sometimes you're nice sometimes you act like a dick I really don't understand what your problem is !"

He throws his phone across the room and gets up and I do the same.

"You're my only problem!" He almost yells.
He gets really close to my face . His eyes got dark and he looks like he's about to do something to me any second. I take a step back until my back closes the space between me and the wall.
After a few seconds he realizes that he was scaring me and takes a step back .
I keep standing there, mute and feel a tear falling down my cheek.

"Ally I- I'm so sorr- I cut him off .

"No it's- ughm - I should.. I should-g-go now "

I take my bag and before he can grab my arm I storm out of the room and shut the door .

Why is he like this?
What did I do to him that he hates me so much ?