1.Ashton

(Short chapter)

Once it was the end of the day Michael took me to my room.

"Hope you have a good night" Michael smiled at me.

I just shrugged and didn't answer.

"Why were you ignoring half of the day?" He asked.

"Cause I can" I rolled my eyes at him.

"No really.Did I say anything sensitive?" he had concern in his eyes.

Maybe he's just pretending to be concerned.No one cares about you Ashton.Alright.

"C'mon you can tell me" Michael closed the door behind him.He walked and sat on my bed.

"There's nothing to talk about" I said lowly.

"Um how about we get to know each other" Michael clapped his hands together.

I shrugged at his idea.

"Sit here" he patted the bed.

I sat across from him looking into his eyes.

"Alright.Ask a question and I'll answer and then I ask and you answer" Michael grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Uhh" I was surprised at his action.Then I felt myself blush.Wow that never happened to me...

"A-Are you...." I thought about it for a minute. "gay?" I asked then regretted.

"Yea I am" he said proudly.

"Oh" I felt myself get insecure.Wait why?Is it because I want to be good enough for Michael?
No that can't be happening!

"Okay!My turn.Ashton why do you all those scars" he pointed to my wrists.

"That's none of your business" I felt hurt but I quickly hid my emotions.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because....it's personal" I fiddled with my fingers avoiding eye contact.

"Oh okay..." he look at his phone to see what time it is. "time for your pills" Michael stood up.

"Be right back" he waved and exited the room.

"K" was all I said.Now I felt lonely without him.
Well I'm already used to being lonely.Why did that change all of the sudden?
I look at the plain white walls.Then at my wrists.
I sighed out loud.My life was a wreck.
I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.

Then remembering how I used to have a crush on this boy called Luke.We used to be friends then became really good friends.We did do some sexual things together then we ended up dating.There were lots of homophobic kids hating and other stuff and after 3 three years we broke up and he....committed suicide a month after our break up.He left a note but my mom ended up taking it away from me and burning it.I was fucking depressed.Then my best friend Calum was there for me but he transferred schools.Oh how much I missed him.So then I was alone.The only two people I had were gone and now bullying started and other crazy shit.

I'd always remember Luke.He was my everything.
My girlfriend reminded me of him but when my best friend Adam fucked her.I went fucking mad!Like fuck!
I still remember how I fucking caught them in my house and lost her.

*Past*

I walk into my house coming back from repairing my car.

"Rebecca !" I called out happily. "I'm gonna shower babe!" I quickly run upstairs and then heard a strange noise.I got a little worried.