9.It's in him too

The events that will happen in this chapter may be sensitive to some readers.

Read at own risk.

-

Once it was lunch break for Michael.Harry decided to take a look around.He walked into a dark hallway,lights flickering.He didn't know why he went there but it felt like he had too.

He then saw a figure approaching him.

"Hello?" Harry asked feeling light headed. "Ashton is that you?" Harry asked looking at Ashton.

"Hello Harry." Ashton smiled revealing sharp teeth and his eyes so dark.But it didn't sound like Ashton.

Harry just blacked out,He then got up in a non human way.

His eyes turning dark.

"So you're here for Michael as well" he spoke.

"Fuck off Adrian." The demon spoke in Ashton.

Adrian just chuckled.

"James I'm gonna have Michael." He hissed.

(THE DEMON IN ASHTON IS NAMED JAMES.THE DEMON IN HARRY IS NAMED ADRIAN.They are both in the bodies they are possessing)

"Haha like I'm going to let you again." James pushed Adrian against the wall.

"You're so weak" Adrian laughed.

That earned a punch in his face.

"Just because Ashton is jealous of Harry doesn't mean you have to kill him." Adrian continued.

"I'm not doing it for him.I'm doing it to myself." James kicked his guts.

"Sure you are." Adrian coughed and spit on James face.

James ended up beating the shit out of him.

"You fuck!" Kicking and punching Adrian.

Adrian heard somebody coming and disappeared,bringing Harry back.

Harry felt so much pain then he realised Ashton was hurting him.

"What the fuck Ashton!" Harry yelled trying to defend himself.

"There he is." some of the guards immediately grabbed Ashton.

"W-What?What happened?" Ashton asked.

"Don't act dumb" The guard aggressively pushed him out of the hallway.While the other stayed with Harry,calling nurses.

"What happened to you?" Michael asked worriedly.

"I don't know.All I remember was that I blacked out in a hallway then woke up Ashton beating me up but he looked different." Harry gulped. "demon like though.... you think I'm crazy now huh?" Harry looked over at him.

"No.I believe you." Michael answered wondering what had happen.

Some people came in the room.

"Michael,we will punish Ashton for what he has done.Will you whip him?" (mm sounds kinky c;)

"What?!Isn't that Illegal?" Michael didn't want to hurt Ashton.

"Actually is legal here.He has almost killed this man and he deserves to be punished." The man said.

"I'll do it." Harry answered. What the hell? Why did I blurt that out? Harry thought to himself.

"Alright.Come with me." They led Harry out of the room.

Michael didn't know why Harry volunteered to do that.He was confused.Also where is Rosalie?

Michael took out his phone and texted her.

They handed Harry the whip and left the room without a word.

"James." Adrian smirked.

"Who the fu-" then Ashton passes out bringing James.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" James roared.

"Remember what they said.If you start talking random shit I can tell them and they'll switch Michael and you'll have a 'professional' guard." Adrian chuckled examining the whip and looked at Ashton's bare body.

"Aw looks like this poor soul used to cut." Adrian looked at the scars.

James didn't answer and waited for the torture to start.

"THIS.TIME.I.WILL.TAKE.THE. OTHER.SOULS.THAT.BELONG.TO.YOU." Adrian whipped him hard with every word he said.

James trying to hold in the pain he felt.He felt a liquid run down back.

James then put the whip around his neck.

"Once I get Michael I'm gonna kill you and nobody will notice" He hissed choking James.

Blood coming out his nose and mouth.

"I- *choke* w-will" James tried to talk but blood was clogging his throat.

"I think that's enough." The man came back in.

Adrian and James disappeared.

Ashton groaned in pain,He coughed uncontrollably.

Harry looked at the bloody whip in his hands and back at Ashton.

'What the hell just happened.' Harry asked to himself.He was to shocked to even talk.

"You may leave Mr.Styles." the man politely said. "we're gonna call the nurses to fix him up."

Harry put the whip down and leaving the room.He ran to the bathroom and locked the door,he looked at his reflection.

"What fuck is going on?" Harry washed his hands and face. "why do I keep blacking out and waking up doing something horrible?" He starred at reflection for a little longer.

"It's my first day and weird stuff are already happening,I need to go home." Harry took out his phone and it was almost the end of the day. "I'm gonna cancel the hangout with Michael tonight."

Rosalie was at home.She took a day off to do some taxes.That's what she texted to Michael.Michael stayed in the room waiting for Harry to come back.

Then Michael received a text from Harry cancelling the hangout.

Ever since Ashton came to this hospital it changed people.Michael has been told to stay in this room for the rest of the day.He is allowed to see Ashton tomorrow.Michael just shrugged it off and also decided to go home.

After the nurses cleaned Ashton up, they placed him in his room.

Ashton remembers some of the actions he's done but he didn't have any control over it.

Ashton laid on his bed then felt his back stinging in pain but he ignored it.Suddenly,Luke ran in his mind.

"Damn it! I need to stop thinking about him." Ashton covered his face in frustration.

"Just think about....Michael?And his soft lips and beautiful eyes." Ashton smiled then placed his hands on his chest.

"Am I in love with him?" Ashton whispered to himself. "no.I can't.I barely know him.Also he might like that one guy.Harry is it?" he closed his eyes not wanting his eyes to get watery.

"I'm such a mess." Ashton told himself.