17.James & Luke

My imagination has been failing lately /.\
So sorry for this crappy chapter.

((UNEDITED))

-Andy

The house was a wreck.

"They took Michael and his friend to the hospital" James took a look around.

"No shit." Luke muttered and walked upstairs. "Woah." Luke leaped over the blood and glass that were in the hallway. "Can you like get a vision of what happened?"

"I don't think so." James picked up a piece of glass and studied it. "Looks like someone had these on their back."

"How do you know that?" Luke stood beside James.

"There's some skin left on it." James showed him.

"How can you see that?" Luke took the piece of glass.

James just sighed.He walked into a room,Barbwire and blood were in this room.

"Where did Adrian get this?" Luke gasped.

"He probably made it himself." James kicked the wire then a vision came in his head.

"Who's doing this!" Michael threw his phone just when he was done calling.He heard Rosalie scream louder. "Fuck,I hope you're okay Rosalie."
Michael looked at the crammed closet and found a metal coat hanger.He quickly grabbed it and got out.

"What?" Michael whispered.Rosalie was still in the bathroom?Michael was about to run out of the room but Barbwire ended up wrapping around him.Tearing his green plaid shirt,cutting his arms.Michael winced from the pain.He fell onto the ground.

"Ow!" Michael tried moving but it only made it worse.The wiring slowly started reaching his face,cutting his cheeks a bit.He squeezed his eyes shut. "how do I get out of here?" His breathing became heavy.

"Ahh! MICHAEL!" Rosalie screamed in pain.

"I have to do...s o m e t h i n g." Michael felt himself black out.

Rosalie tried blocking the glass with her hands,the glass just stabbed her.The glass behind her back was slowly tearing her skin.She screamed in agony.
Suddenly the door randomly opened,Rosalie tried getting up but she kept falling.She crawled her way out and saw a shadow walking towards a passed out Michael?

"Michael!" She yelled once again,there was blood pouring out of his body.Rosalie crawled but her knees were in pain.Her body failed and she fell. "I-I gotta h-help him." She whispered forcing herself to get up.

"James?" Luke tapped his shoulder.

"Oh.I think I just got a vision." James blinked.

"Really?! Tell me!" Luke begged.

"Alright alright... Right when we check on Michael and Rosalie." James smiled and ran off.

"Hey!" Luke went after him. "Tell me now!"

"Nope."

"How can you smile if we're in a serious situation." Luke tried catching up to him.

"It isn't that serious." James shrugged still running.

"Yes it is!" Luke coughed. "slow down."

"You have longer legs." James recalled.

"Yea but you run nonstop." Luke tried making an excuse.

James groaned and slowed his pace.

"Thank you."

"We're actually here." James stopped, Luke crashed into him.

"You should've warned me" Luke rubbed his head.

"Shut up and let's check on them." James pulled Luke into the hospital.