5.Nightmares

Hey! Sorry for the late update!

(Unedited)

Once Michael left to get dressed and check in.

I grabbed the notebook thing and the pen.
I sorta forgot how to write and spell.

I looked at the blank piece of paper.The first word i wrote was Luke. I didn't know what to do afterwards.

Then i finally wrote:

Luke. I miss you. Why did you leave? I've turned into a monster after you left me. I wanted to kill myself but they just keep finding me. I try and try to be with you. But they're always watching. Keep whispering "not yet.not yet" It's driving me insane. But i don't tell anyone and i don't plan too. I just really want to be in your arms again. Feel your warmth. Your love. I can't stop dreaming about you. Can i just be with you again? Turn back time and relive the good days we had. You should've kissed me good bye. My mother burned the note you gave me. I didn't get to read it. Fuck i hate her. My father was beating me after he found out i had a boyfriend. But i killed them...i felt happy but some sadness took over me. I was fucked up.I ended up doing other terrible things.

Luke I just want to hear your voice again.
I love you.

Then I sat there.Feeling relieved that I letting my feelings pour out in this piece of paper.Well breakfast and medicine is coming soon so I'll just sit here re-reading this.

(Third person p.o.v)

Ashton laid on his bed, waiting for Michael to pick him up and take him to the cafeteria for breakfast.He played with his messy curls and sighed out loud.

"Lets go!" Michael came in.

"What took you so long?" Ashton asked.

"My friend Rosalie thought I was murdered..." he trailed off probably remembering what happened.

"Oh" Ashton chuckled.

This time Michael didn't cuff Ashton's hands.They walked out of the room and into the hallway.Both got into the elevator.Ashton couldn't help but stare at Michael.
He was pretty handsome, Ashton thought.

Once the elevator opened, Michael walked out, Ashton following behind closely.

"Here we are!" Michael opened the doors and let Ashton enter first.Then everybody's eyes were on them.

"Turn around" Michael demanded.They all quickly turned away.

"Go eat Ash...ton" Michael corrected himself.

Ashton ignored the correction and went to grab his breakfast.
Michael tried looking for Rosalie but she wasn't in the room.
'Where could she be?' Michael thought to himself.
Michael leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone.He quickly tested her.

Where are you Rosy? -Mikey

At therapy with Emily. Why?? -Rosy

Just wondering... -Mikey

Something wrong? -Rosy

No. -Mikey

You can tell me! -Rosy

Nothing's wrong -Mikey

Alrighty.See ya later! :) <3 -Rosy

Bye! x -Mikey

Michael looked up and jumped when he saw Ashton standing in front of him.

"Woah! You scared the shit out of me." Michael put his phone away.He didn't even hear him walking.

"Sorry... uh who were you texting?" Ashton asked fiddling with his uniform.

"My boyfriend" Michael said wanting to see if Ashton would get jealous.
Then his eyes widen when he saw Ashton's eyes water.

"I was kidding! Im to ugly to have a boyfriend!" Michael immediately said and hugged poor little Ash.

Michael didn't mean to make him cry.Was it because it brought back memories of him and his boyfriend that Michael doesn't even know at all.

"I'm really sorry" Michael muttered into Ashton's hair.

"Look at me" He pulled away and Ashton slowly looked up to Michael.

"Whatever made you cry, i am very sorry.You should've told me to not play with you like that." He cupped Ashton's cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Also-" then someone pulled Michael away from Ashton.

"What the fuck Michael!" Rosalie whisper-yelled.

"W-why are you here?" Michael was confused.

"Just got back and you can't just hug, kiss and touch each others faces like that! You can get fired! And Ashton can get punished!" Rosalie slapped his arm.

" Sorry! I didn't know" Michael rubbed his arm.

"Now you know.Just do that when nobody's around, Alright?" Rosalie pushed him back to Ashton.

"Alright." Michael saw Ashton awkwardly standing there.

"Well um breakfast should be done and I would be giving your medicine." Michael tried to make a conversation.

"Yea."

The the annoying bell rung.
Michael took him to his room and left to get his medicine.

Ashton didn't like being alone because that's when the demons come in his mind. Saying horrible things.

You're so worthless.

Nobody loves you.

Faggot.

Kill yourself.

Ha! Luke killed himself, I think you should do the same!