21.Death & Heaven

(Unedited)

James ran into Ashton's room.Ashton was in the corner of the room.His head against the right wall.He was starring blankly at the floor.Ashton's hazel eyes were fading into grey.James noticed that the boy was digging his nails on his own skin,the blood slowly making it's way onto the surface.

I

"This boy is wrecked." James possessed his body and magically opened the door and sneaked out of the Asylum.

-

He made his way towards hospital.Luke was trying to pin Adrian down and Michael was trying to escape from the room.

James ran to Michael and quickly left Ashton's body to help Luke.

"Ashton?" Michael looked beside him.

"M-Michael?" Ashton whispered. "You're hurt." Ashton sat up.

"I know but how did you..." Michael started but trailed off.

"I don't know.I just ended up here." Ashton slowly took out a knife that was in Michael's arm.

"Ouch." Michael shut his eyes in pain.

Ashton kissed his cheek and took out another knife.Michael tried to ignore the horrible pain he was feeling.

Ashton heard someone being slammed against the wall beside them.He immediately looked and saw his once beloved lover.

"L-Luke....." Ashton stopped what he was doing and starred with wide eyes.

"Fuck off." Luke scowled as he was trying choke Adrian.

Ashton flinched at his words.

"Aw you made your boyfriend sad." Adrian mocked a crying face.

Luke soften up and look at Ashton.

"Ashton I didn't mean-" Adrian quickly pushed him and kicked Luke's face.

"Luke!" Ashton ran towards him. "Baby what's going on?" Ashton kissed his whole face.

"Ashton!Help Michael!" Luke pointed at Michael's direction.Ashton turned around and saw another guy trying to protect Michael.

"Get away." James growled.Michael trembled behind him.

"I just wanna" Adrian licked his lips. "have some fun." He snapped his fingers and the room changed.Only leaving Michael and Adrian alone.

"Fuck!" James yelled as he tried to look for them. "they moved to the basement!"

"I can't move!" Shadows had Ashton down.

"Luke let's go!" James ignored Ashton.

"I can't just leave him here!" Luke yelled.

"Theres nothing we can do!Those shadows are temporary.Do you want to save Michael and make Ashton happy?!" James argued and made his way out of the room.

Ashton looked at Luke.

"You want to make me happy?" Ashton asked.

Luke slowly nodded.

Ashton looked at his lips.

"Before you go... can I have one last kiss and a good bye." Ashton whispered.

"Anything for you, princess." Luke licked his lips.

Ashton smiled and pressed his lips against his ex-boyfriend's.

"Good bye love." Luke pulled away and quickly stood up.

"Good bye." Ashton smiled with tears forming in the corner of his eyes.