4

jadethirlwall:Morning bby Xx

perrieedwards:Morning weirdo

perrieedwards:I thought I told you to stop calling me that

jadethirlwall:Nope.You told me to stop calling you 'babe' :))

perrieedwards:Whatever😒

jadethirlwall:anyway...

jadethirlwall:Did you sleep well?

perrieedwards:Yeah wby?

jadethirlwall:Like a princess dreaming about you:))

perrieedwards:Smooth eh?:))

jadethirlwall:Well...=)

perrieedwards:I should go and havr a shower

jadethirlwall:Can I join?😏

perrieedwards:Sure

jadethirlwall:Rly????

perrieedwards:No!It was just a joke you weirdo

jadethirlwall:Ohh...

jadethirlwall:Enjoy your shower then

perrieedwards:Thanks:)
---------------
perrieedwards:Back and fresh:)

jadethirlwall:Ohw you texted me:)))))

perrieedwards:And?

jadethirlwall:And usually I'm the one who's spamming u till u reply back:))

perrieedwards:Yeah I've noticed that

perrieedwards:And I texted u back just to tell u that I won't be active today

jadethirlwall:What?!Whyy

perrieedwards:Work...

jadethirlwall:Oh...uhm have a good day at work then:)

perrieedwards:Thank you.You too

jadethirlwall:Thanks

Perrie put the phone in her bag,took the keys and drove straight to work.

"Perrie you're here!"Josh waved at her and approached her smiling"Josh you look great so I would say that something amazing happened to you.Did Nate say yes?"Perrie whispered the last part giggling.

"I haven't proposed yet so no.But I have news.for.you!"

"Oh really!Tell me then"She put her bag on the table and sat on the couch"You're going to have a photoshoot...for NMA(New Models Agency/don't ask me how I made up this name cause idek)"Josh said clapping his hands like a child.

"Oh my God that's amazing!They're one of the biggest agencies in the world!"Perrie said excited.

"And that's not all.They will pay you with...drum rolls..."Perrie pretended to play the drums"1.000.000$!!!"He shouted and Perrie was just staring at him"Wh...Wha...With... a m-million dollars?"she gulped"Yes girl!And if they'll like you,you might be their new model!"at this point both of them lost their shits and began to scream and jump,clapping their hands like two little kids.

"Omg!Omg!When will be that photoshoot?"Perrie stopped from jumping"Next week.You just...go home!You have the whole week free.Our little star must be fresh!"

"Are you sure that no one would mind if I will take a rest for the whole week?"Josh nodded"Don't worry honey"Perrie nodded and hugged Josh"Thank you Josh you're the best!"

The blonde took her bag and blew some kisses to Josh who did the same then she led back home.
---------------
Jade arrived at work and  rushed to her office"Sorry,I'm late,I know"She put the bag on the desk and sat down.

"It's okay Jade don't worry.Anyway..."Natasha handed Jade a list with tasks"What's that?"Jade took the paper and looked over it"Boss gave it to you.You have some photoshoots today and next week".

While Jade was reading the models'names she noticed a name she knew very well and her eyes widened"Jade?Is everything okay?"Natasha asked worried"Uhm j-just.. Are you sure that that's not a mistake?"Jade pointed to one of the names.

"Perrie Edwards.Uhm nope.She is a young model.Around her 20s and the photoshoot she will be in is very important to her cause if everything will be okay and boss will consider her worthy to be our model well...she will be hired here".

Jade's mouth fell open but she came to reality when Natasha snapped her fingers.

Hehe this story gets more and more interesting huh?😏👌🏻