16

"Hmm...yeah why not.As long as you will be back till Sunday I don't see any problem"Mr Duval said making me so happy.

"Thank you so much boss.Goodbye!"I grabbed my jacket and I stormed out of his office.I can't belive that he really let me go back to the UK for like five days.I'm planning on surprising Jade so I won't answer to her calls and texts today.I'm so excited,I can't wait to see her reaction.

"Did he agree?"Tina asked noticing me rushing.

"Oh my God yes he did!"I shouted smiling"I'll see you next week,bye!"I hugged her then I left.

As I got home I started to pack some clothes.I finished really fast,I took a shower and I called my driver.

"To the airport,please"I said getting in the car.

I sat down and put my earphones in.I played 'Perfect' and soon I fell asleep.

Jade's POV
"What the fuck is she doing?Look Jed look!I called her six times and I sent over ten texts.What if something happened to her?"I said sitting down looking worried at the floor"Or w-what if she's with that Alex again?"Now I feel anger going through my body and I got up quickly looking at the window with disgust.

"Jade,please,would you calm down?Perrie is fine I'm sure.Maybe she is in a photoshoot right now and she turned off her phone"Jed tried to convince me but I know Perrie well.

"No,she usually tells me before going to take a photoshoot"I said checking my phone"Nothing!"I threw it on the desk and I sighed.

The whole day was so fucked up for me.I really don't know what's the reason why she's ignoring me,I don't think that I did something wrong and  if I did that's so immature from her.That's how she solves things,ignoring people?I hate that so she kinda start to get on my nerves.

"Still no answer yet?"Jed said handing me a cuppa.I shooked my head and I took a big sip.

"I think she's just ignoring me.Maybe I did something wrong but not on purpose of course and that would be very immature from her.Maybe she doesn't love me anymore Maybe she found someone else"I mumbled looking at my tea.

"Jade don't worry.Perrie still loves you.I know that cause I've seen you two together and you're freaking cute,plus she doesn't seem that type who would leave you like that.If something wrong happened she will deffo call you and she will have a talk with you.Okay?"He said rubbing my shoulder.

"Uhh okay.I'll try to not think about that amymore"I breathed out.

"Okay good.Now let's get back to work lazyass"I slapped his arm playfully making him chuckle.

"Jade I think you just got a message.Your phone lighten up"Jed said handing me my phone.

"Oh thank you very much,I didn't notice"I unlocked the screen quickly hoping that the message is from Perrie.I looked at the ID but I don't have that phone number saved.I finally opened it.

Unknown:Are u Jade?
Jade:Who asks?
Unknown:Alex here
Jade:Oh...Yeah that's Jade AKA Perrie's girlfriend.Why?
Alex:I just left her house and she wasn't there.Did she tell you where she's going?I rly need to talk with her about what happened last night.
Jade:What happened last night??
Alex:Something personal,I can't tell sorry...
Jade:So you and MY girlfriend are hiding something from me?
Alex:No no no.It's just something between me and her.That's all.
Jade:Uh huh sure...And btw nah idk where she is I didn't put a GPS on her.
Alex:Mkay tell me when you know.
Jade:Yeah be sure that I will.

"What the fuck!She's cheating on me!I can't believe it!"I yelled throwing my phone God knows where.

"Jade calm down,what happend?"Jed asked holding my shoulders.I pointed to the phone as I feel tears coming out of my eyes.