12

"Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg,the Batmobile lost a wheel..."Perrie sang descending the stairs.I laughed and joined her"And The Joker got away"

"Someone woke up smiling"my mom said smirking"Is that because of your magic night?"she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"MOOOM!"

"Sorry hun but Perrie was too loud,not my fault"she said raising her hands,defending herself.

"That's my Perriewinkle"Debbie said winking at Perrie who blushed.

"Are you done with throwing dirt on us?"I said annoyed making Perrie chuckle.

"Yeah,I think it's enough for today"mum said high fiving with Debbie.

"So you're a team now,huh?"I said intertwining my hand with Perrie's"Well we are a team too"I lifted up our intertwined hands and I stuck my tongue out.

"Enough with all this talking,it's Christmas!"Jonnie said running to the Christmas tree.

"Omg look at all these presents!"Perrie said in awe,sitting on the floor next to Jonnie"C'mon Jadey sit down next to me"she said tapping the floor but I shook my head and I took a photo of them.

"Perfect!Wait.Where's Caitlin?"

"Here"She came running from the kitchen,with cookies and milk"Sit down right there"I said pointing to where Perrie told me to sit"Okay?"She said kneeling down"Good now say 'CHEEEESE'!"

"CHEESEEEE!"They all said and I took the photo"Hehe now it's perfect"

"Nuh uh!It's not perfect.Mum?"Perrie said mouthing something to Debbie who nodded.

"Darling give me that camera,please"Debbie said coming closer.I handed her the camera and right after that Cat pulled me down,Jonnie began to tickle me and Perrie threw herself on me"S-stop!"I said laughing.

"And now that's perfect!"Debbie and Norma said looking into the camera.

"You rats!"I yelled making them freeze for a second"Be ready for my revenge!"I said sounding very serious.I looked at each of them then I burst into laughter as I threw myslef on them.

"Okay bunch of 3-year-old!Let's open these presents"My mum and Karl said throwing some presents at us.

Now it's time for me and Perrie to give each other our presents and God I'm so nervous.

"You open mine first"I said handing her the box.She grabbed it and unwrapped it"Oh my Gosh!Jadey!That's so cute I love it!"She said hugging the album then me.

"There are pics and things that will remind you of our most special moments"I smiled at her.She gave me a kiss and handed me her present.

"Now your turn to open it"she handed me a big box.I opened it and after I took out the colored paper I found 2 tickets for theatre"It's for that Disney show you were talking about"I gasped and hugged her tight"I'm so happy firstly because I love it and secondly because that means you're coming too"I said pulling back"Of course I am.And these are VIP tickets"she winked at me making me more excited.

"Happy Birthday babyyy!she said then kissed me for a really long time"Now keep going.You didn't find your Christmas present yet"she giggled.

I made a confused face then I noticed that the bottom of the box it wasn't actually the bottom.It was another box.I took it out and opened it.I was shocked when I saw the necklace and the bracelet"Pezz I-I mean...Oh wow it looks amazing b-but you know that I don't like expensive things"I said still looking at the jewlery"Jade please!Look I have a bracelet like yours too.Our initials are inscribed on them"She said showing me her bracelet.

"Yeah but I gave you just an album and you gave me this.I bet you spent a lot of money on them"I said closing the box"Jade first of all that album is more expensive than anything in this world.Means everything to me.It's the most improtant and valuable item of mine.Secondly,it doesn't matter how much I spent on this,because I could never buy enough expensive items to show you how much I love you.That's your present from me,now please accept it"she said opening the box again.She took out the necklace and wrapped it around my neck"Look how gorgeous it looks on you.You gave it the value.If it wasn't you who wore it then this thing would be worthless"She said clipping the bracelet around my wrist.

"See?They fit you perfectly"I looked in the mirror and she is right.They look so amazing on me.

I turned around,a few tears dripping down my face"Thank you"I said hugging her tightly while sobbing on her shoulder"Shush don't cry.Merry Christmas!"She said squeezing me.

"Alright guys who wants to help me and Norma cook something?"Debbie yelled from the kitchen.

"Me I guess!"A man's voice replied from the outside then the door opened and Alexander appeared.

"DAD!"Perrie shouted then ran to her dad and hugged him.

"Hey Perr,hello Jadey!Where are the others?"He asked putting down a sack.

"Right here!"Cat said running to him.

"Okay let's open some presents."

"Umm dad?We already opened the presents"Perrie said making a weird face"Oh damn then I'm late again.Oh well...more presents to open kids!"He said throwing the presents on the floor.

"And that's when I burst into laughter and I spilled the wine on you"Perrie said pointing to a picture of us"Yeah.I was so sticky that night"I chuckled holding her between my legs near the fireplace.I turned the page and I looked down at Perrie who fell asleep.I began to rock her with my legs and I kissed her forehead"Nanite princess"I said pulling a blanket on her.

-------------------
Yo I don't care that it's only October,I'm already so excited for Christmas and winter in general so that might be my fave chapter:))Well it's already October that means it's almost November that means it's almost December so
MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!🎄🎋🎁😄