11

**Christmas Eve**

I woke up pretty early today because it's Christmas Eve.I looked at Perrie who was sleeping so pacefully next to me.I let her sleep and got in the shower.I was washing my hair when I felt two soft hands placed on my shoulders.They gave me an amazing massage.I turned around and kissed Perrie for a few minutes.

"You're having shower without me?"she pouted.

"Sorry babygirl.I couldn't woke you up.You were sleeping like a baby"I smiled making her smile too.

"Well I'm awake now"she said smirking and pinned me to the wall,starting to kiss my neck and lick my jawline.

I moan but pushed her away"It's late and I have to be in the office in like 20 minutes"I sighed.

"It's okay I understand.Let's shower fast then"she said grabbing the shower gel.

"Oh God,I'm so excited Jed!I hope that she will like it"I said clapping my hands.

"I'm sure she will,don't worry"he opened the door for me letting me in.

I don't know why but the time passed so quickly today.It's already 5pm and I'm on my way back home.

"Oh you're home"Perrie ran at me and hugged me tight.I kissed her cheek and she helped me to take off my jacket.

"Yes!"I smiled cause she was smiling too.In the past weeks I got home so late and I was so tired that all I did was eat,take a shower and go to bed.I'm not surprised that Perrie got mad,we barely talked.

"I ordered pizza,it should arrive in a few minutes"she said walking in the living room.I followed her.

"Perrie"I got closer and grabbed her hand"I know it isn't Christmas yet but I have to give you a half of my present now"I said taking something out of my pocket.

"What's that?"she asked confused.

"Remember how many times you told me that you miss South Shields?"I asked and she nodded"Remember how many times you told me that you miss your mom and that you want to see her as soon as possible?"she nodded again"Well"I said and I handed her the plane tickets for the next flight to South Shields.

"Oh...my...goddness"she grabbed the tickets and covered her mouth with her left hand,still shocked.

"Are you happy?"

"I...I'm.I mean...God Jade that's the best present you could ever get me!Thank you so much,I love love love you!"she hugged me tight then kissed me.

"You're welcome.Now go and pack your stuff,we have to be at the airport at 7pm and it's already 5:30pm"I said running upstairs cause I need to pack my stuff as well.

"Let's go!To South Shields!"Perrie screamed and dragged her luggage out where a taxi was waiting for us.

"6:50pm.We are here in time"I said checking my watch"To Gate 7"

We got on the plane and Perrie put her earphones on and rested her head on my shoulder while I was eating pudding cause I'm allergic to peanuts.
---------
"Wake up baby we're landing"I whispered in Perrie's ear and shook her a bit.She rubbed her eyes then got up.

"I'm so so excited!"She giggled taking her luggage.We made a few steps then we looked up to see our families there waiting for us.We both screamed and dropped the luggage and ran straight to our mums.

"So how was the flight?"Debbie asked holding my hand.

"It was okay"I smiled at her.

"It was great!"Perrie exclaimed.