15

Perrie:Hey babe I have to tell you something very important so call me when u have time Xx

Time passed and Jade didn't call me yet.I wonder if everything's alright.I put my sweater and a pair of laggings on and turned on the telly.I kept changing the channels until I noticed Alex giving an interview.I changed back to that channel.

"So yeah it's official,me and Perrie Edwards are making a couple now"He announced smiling.I immediatly could hear some applause and the host congratulated him.I rolled my eyes and changed to other channel.I found a movie and I started watching it.

When I almost fell asleep my phone rang and I rushed to answer.

Perrie:Hey baby!
Jade:Hey love.What's up?
Perrie:Nothing much.What about you?
Jade:Same.So what you have to tell me?
Perrie:Oh yeah I almost forgot.Okay please keep calm and remember that nothing is real,my boss asked me to do this.Me and a guy Alex are together.Well not like together together.We are faking it so everything's cool,right?
Jade:WHAAAT?You and a stranger are together and everything's cool?
Perrie:Well not a stranger.It's just Ox.Plus we are not dating.We don't even talk that much.
Jade:Yeah but still.Why would your boss tell you to do that?You didn't tell him about me,did you?
Perrie:Yes of course but...apparently there is a thing with this gay stuff and i don't know they just wouldn't accept my sexuality so I have to keep it secret.Just like you...
Jade:You have to keep me secret?
Perrie:Yeah.We can't be seen in public.
Jade:That sounds stupid.Why would you agree with that?
Perrie:Because I would've lost my job!
Jade:But...Ugh,okay!Fine!I guess I'm okay with that...
Perrie:Yay I knew it!So what are you doing right now?
Jade:I'm out with Jed.
Perrie:Oh have fun then and say hi.
Jade:Yeah I will.Oh there he is,bye Perrie.
Perrie:Bye babe!

She ended the call and I put the phone in my pocket.I'm so happy that she's okay with that.Well now she is.

I got up and I was about to go in to the kitchen cause I'm so hungry,but my phone vibrated.I pulled it out of my pocket and I noticed that I received a message from Alex.

Alex:Hey 'baby' what re u up to?:))

I rolled my eyes at his choise of words but I giggled a bit.

Perrie:I'm starving so Imma cook something.Wby?
Alex:I'm outside.In front of your house.Holding a pizza.Open the damn door!
Perrie:LOL mkay wait.

I went to the front door and I unlocked it.Alex burst inside and threw the pizza on the coffee table"This shit is hot as fuck!"He said rubbing his right palm.All I could do was laugh"Stop showing me these white teeth of yours and let's eat.Nice braces by the way"He said laughing.

"I'm not wearing any braces!"I said annoyed.

"Uh huh.You can't trick me hun.Lingual braces,that's smart!"He said pulling a chair and sitting down.

"Just like your ass?Hah!One point to Perrie!"I said handing him a plate.

"No,just like your curls.Hah!One point to Alex!"He said laughing and grabbing a slice of pizza.

After we ate we decided to watch a comedy and damn that boy was funny as fuck.

"And I...D-du-duck you!"We both said imitating one of the characters then we both bursted into laughter.

"Oh God I'm decked!"I said wipping my tears and holding my stomach

"M-me too!"

"What now?"I asked getting up from the floor.

"Hmm what about a round of...limbo dance!"

"Oh I would love to but I don't have these poles..."I said sadly cause I really wanted to play that game.

"Don't worry I have the game in my car.I meant the setting.I'm always ready for some fun"He said running out to his car.It's gonna be a long day.
____________
I can't belive what Perrie just told me.How could she?I mean yeah it's about her job.She loves it and I don't want her to lose it either but-Jade Thirlwall,stop being selfish!

"Oh hey Jade!"Jed waved at me while he approached me"How are you?"He asked taking off his jacket and sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Good"I said looking at my hands.

"Are you sure?I think something bothers you right now so don't you dare to lie to me"He said taking out his phone.

"It's nothing don't worry.Perrie uhm had a talk with his boss about me,about us and now he kinda forced her to be in a 'relationship' with a male model...Anyway don't worry I'm okay with that,we're good.So?"

"Yeah.So I edited some photos for Wednesday.I'll show you in a few seconds...and I have some ideas for the next photoshoot"He said opening the gallery and showing me the edits.

"Oh that one looks great!And this one too!You did a great job!"I said smiling still looking into his phone.

"Thanks"He replied looking up at me.I lifted my head and I looked into his eyes but I shaked my head a few seconds later.Woah what was that!

"We should order some food cause we have a lot of work to do and I brought my laptop as well"Jed said taking out his laptop.

"Okay let's work then"I smiled and moved a strand behind my ear.

Both Jade and Perrie enjoyed spending their spare time with the boys.They almost forgot about each other while talking to the boys or while doing funny activities.

"See ya tomorrow Pezz.Sweet dreams!"Alex said hugging the blonde before he left"Bye A!"

"Good night Jade.See ya tomorrow at work!"Jed said taking the laptop and leaving.

Both Perrie and Jade checked their phones to see if they've got any texts from each other but their lockscreens were empty.Jade thought about writing her nightly 'nanite' to Perrie but she ended putting the phone in her pocket and leaving the cafe.Perrie put her phone on the nightstand and turned off the lights.

------------------------
Can you belive how evil I am?Now I kinda feel sorry but tho don't blame me.Blame my mind!Istg that I didn't plan this to happen.I just started to write and I finished writing this.Anyway lots of love from Jes babes💚