Chapter 1: Before it all started

MiNa:
This day I woke up earlier which is unusual but it is kind of nice for a change. I am now starting my day as I leave the dining table to go to school.

"Mom, I will be eating the bread for breakfast only, no need for jams and egg and Dad, I'll be going"

Mrs. Kang:
"Are you sure? Go ahead then and you are quite early today, that is kind of weird"

Mr. Choi:
"I agree with your mother MiNa, did anything happened lately? "

MiNa:
"No, nothing happened and I have to go now bye"

Mrs. Kang:
"Goodbye then honey be safe"

Mr. Choi:
"Come back home early and remember that we have to meet my old friend this evening"

MiNa:
"Okay I get it and bye for real"

Another boring meeting, I guess. Well I should be used of this by now but I just can't. Maybe someday I will somehow handle it already, it just takes time.

So I went to school riding our car with my own driver because I don't have my license yet. Then I saw Lisa in the entrance waiting for me and starts to wave her hand.

Lisa:
"Hey there Elena! You sure are early this day, it's surprising to see you come to school this early after all these decades I've been with you."

MiNa:
"Yeah, it is one of my six wonders. Hahaha"

To not make you guys confused my Korean name is 'Choi Mi Na' and my English name while I'm living here in Canada is 'Elena Smith'.

Lisa:
"So did you do your homework for-"

MiNa:
"AHHHHHHH!!! I- I forgot all about that Lisa what should I do now? She is even so strict and I'm sure I would get a long talk from her ugh so annoying"

Lisa:
"Hahaha you are funny Elena but don't worry I got your back *winks*"

MiNa:
"Thank you so much cupcake! I'm glad I have a smart and hardworking friend like you hahaha"

Lisa:
"Are you now taking advantage of me? Okay then no homework for you"

MiNa:
"WHYYY?? I did not say anything bad... "

Lisa:
"Don't worry just joking, and you know you get teased so easily and it is fun to see you like that"

MiNa:
"Well it was not fun for me but let's go before the ring bells, RUN! Run for our lives!"

Lisa:
"We still have lots of time and... whatever let's just run!"

MiNa:
We are the best and craziest best friends ever.

She and I have been together since I was in kindergarten until now so she is my childhood friend.

I'm the kind of person who does not get much attention but I don't care as long as I have lisa.

I love spending my time with her and I hope this friendship would last.

______________________________________
Lisa:
"Hey Mi mi, can I have a favor?"

MiNa:
"Yeah? What is it? I'll gladly help you don't worry"

Lisa:
"I don't really know if I should do this but can I borrow some money? I know that I have been borrowing money lately but it is because my-"

MiNa:
"Yes I know Lisa I understand so no need to explain. The usual amount? "

Lisa:
"Yes Mi mi and thank you so much love you!"

MiNa:
"Ewww~But still love you too! "

Lisa:
"Hey what's with that?! "

MiNa:
"Nothing there is the teacher! "

Lisa:
"Huh? Where? Wait... You did it again you sneaky girl"

MiNa:
Just like any other day, we and Lisa still likes teasing each other and the school is very boring once again but I like it this way.

When I always get home from a tiring day, my parents greet me and welcome me back and my mom always give me my favorite food when I am tired.... pudding.

She do knows what I need and I want to live my life like this even in the future.

With Lisa and both my parents I feel content and have nothing more to wish for.

______________________________________
MiNa:
I am now on my way back to home right after classes as I promised to my dad. It will be a very boring meeting again I can say.

Hope we won't take long because I am feeling tired right now.

Then suddenly out of nowhere a stranger went near me and asked.

SeokJin:
"E-excuse me young lady. I just want to ask i-if you know where is this r-restaurant? "

MiNa:
This guy looks beautiful and he is so cute! Oh my am I blushing???

"If you mean by the korean grill house then you are near. You just have to cross the road then walk straight in the left and just keep walking until you can see it. And are you korean?"

SeokJin:
"Oh! Thank you so much for helping and yes I am. Finally I met someone who is korean. I really don't know what to do without your help. "

MiNa:
"No problem don't worry about it. And are you new in this area? It seems like you are struggling with your English too awhile ago but it is quite good if I might say."

SeokJin:
"Well I am not really new here and I'll be just here temporarily and I'll be gone in 2 days. Thank you by the way I'm still working on it. "

MiNa:
He really is cute and kind also. Such a nice person.

"I see, and...look at the time! Sorry but I have to go now. Hope that I can meet you again in the near future. "

SeokJin:
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about my appointment and same with you. Let's meet again soon"

A/N:
Sorry if this first chapter is boring for you guys but be hopeful because I will try to make the upcoming chapters even more interesting *winks*

The BTS members won't show up right away so be patient because they will be n the next chapters.

I focused of what the main character wanted and how is her ordinary day is. Look forward to the next chapters

-To be continued