Chapter 28: Part of the past

MiNa:
I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I slowly tried to get up but my entire body hurts. Then suddenly I heard a small smooth voice, and a hand that seems to touch me.

"Jimin?"

Jimin:
"Glad you are awake MiNa, I was so worried for you"

MiNa:
He is hugging me lightly and I can smell him, he smells so nice.

"Did I make you worried?"
I said with a small laugh

Jimin:
"Of course you did, just look at those bruises and...they are so cruel"

MiNa:
"They?"
I felt some aching sensation all over my body and my head hurts too.

"And where is this?"
I asked while massaging the temple of my head

Jimin:
"Never mind that, we are now at the hospital and the doctor said that you need to rest once you wake up"

"You must be not feeling good so don't get stressed out and force yourself, okay?"

MiNa:
A smile formed on his lips and it felt warm. I then remembered what happened, I was at school and some girls were...

"What happened to those girls who beat me up?"

Jimin:
"I'm not sure since the school haven't decided anything yet but I think they'll be either suspended or kicked out they deserve it."

MiNa:
He said with a sarcastic tone and I replied feeling unsure
"Umm... okay"

So I guess all of that really happened... I held my hair and it's now short and kind of messy, it was not a dream after all.

I don't even know if I should be scared or angry right now, but it really was not a nice experience.

Jimin:
"But why did they do that? Do you know them?"

MiNa:
"I don't know them but I think they are fans of Taehyung or something"

Jimin:
"Taehyung? Anyways if we haven't gone there earlier then it would have been even worse "

MiNa:
"Oh yeah, thank you so much for saving me, I owe you so much"
I said looking at him with gratitude while holding both of his hands, I noticed him got a bit flustered by my actions but then he replied calmly.

Jimin:
"No need to thank me I'm just glad to be able to help, and you should be careful MiNa or Taehyung will-"

MiNa:
"Stop, don't continue Jimin"
I stopped him from talking when I heard that man's name.

As I lay down jimin supported me right away and smiled again. I asked him with curiosity

"Are you the only one who went with me to the hospital?"

Jimin:
"No, both jungkook and I are with you. He is now at the lobby talking with your mother on the phone"

MiNa:
"I see..."

Jimin:
"And if you are gonna ask about taehyung he is-"

MiNa:
"I did not ask for him"

Jimin:
"Are you trying to avoid Taehyung? Whenever I say his name your expression suddenly changes.Are you guys on a fight?"

MiNa:
"No, not really"
I said not looking at him

I don't know why I'm acting like this but I guess I want to have some space between us for some time. Taehyung, it's the best for both of us.

I spent a few days at the hospital to recover and Jimin was always there and even took care of me.