Chapter 7: I'm fine

MiNa:
"J-jungkook?! Wh-what are you doing here?"

Jungkook:
"Did I surprise you? Sorry if I did and it kinds of feel weird in this house, I'm not used to it yet so I decided to go down to have some air and saw you on the phone"

"Was... that your mom? And don't worry I- I did not hear anything!"

"I just noticed you were sad and needs to be comforted. It must have been rude of me so...sorry."

Maybe I shouldn't have hugged her like that...what should I do now? It's now awkward.

MiNa:
"Oh... okay... "

I feel so tired right now, I don't even have energy to talk anymore. Maybe I should just go back to my room.

"Jungkook? I- I'll be going then...it's late already and don't worry, you don't need to be worried, you did not do anything wrong. And bye..."

What is this... it's blurry... No... my tears again... please don't... I don't want to cry in front of him... please stop!

I fell down, my knees felt so weak and I just covered myself.

I don't want to look weak especially in front of him, the son of that woman.

Jungkook:
"M-MiNa? Are you okay?..."

She is...crying again. I-I want to help but... I don't know what to do... what to say...

"I don't know your situation right now but I know you are struggling. Just cry it all out until you feel better."

"Don't worry you will be fine. This might have been a bad memory now but you don't know maybe in the future you will look back and find yourself with better memories and new people to accompany you."

"I can't say for you to stay positive but I just want to let you know that you are never alone. I may not know much about you but that's all what I can say."

"Just feel free and be yourself, I'll be here to stay with you if you don't mind me."

MiNa:
Those words... no one have said that to me... even my parents... and lisa...

I don't want to cry but I need to cry to let my feelings out. I have always hidden these inside and now I am crying... I feel better that I have let out my feelings.

He really do seem to care for me but I won't let my guard down yet but maybe today is an exception.

His words kind of lifted my mood but I still feel the sadness.

"T-thank you... Jungkook..."

I wiped off my tears and looked at him

"I don't have to cry anymore, I already did so many times and now I am tired of it."

"And... May I ask you something? Hearing you say that words it seems like it is based from your own experience."

"Well it's okay even if you don't say it, I just got curious that's all."

Jungkook:
"Well yeah... you are right...It's not really a kind of story you would want to hear but we just had some family issues and my mother suffered so much."

"You reminded me of her, crying in endless nights and always said that she is fine even if I know she is not. I just can't bear seeing the people I care for to suffer..."

What am I saying? I think I am making this conversation even sadder. I should make her laugh.

"I'm really sorry if this is becoming an even more emotional talk, maybe let's talk about ourselves now."