Chapter 16: Stop following me

It's been 4 days since YoungJae got in an accident. She is now out of the hospital and seem to have fully recovered, her friends, BTS, especially jungkook was so happy for her.

Things seem to be normal from then, I have adjusted a bit in school and Jungkook was always there to help me, he is a very nice brother, about YoungJae she don't talk and hang out with me but she also do not ignore me, I don't know what to call this, and taehyung have been silent the past days. It is now Friday and I'm currently at school. By the way it's now lunch time.

Jungkook:
"Hey MiNa are you not gonna eat?"

MiNa:
"Yes, I don't feel like eating right now."

Jungkook:
"You should at least eat some bread, you have to take care of your health"

MiNa:
"Thanks and awww is my little bunny worried for me? So cuuute~"

Jungkook:
"Yah! Cut that out you are not acting normal, it's weird."

MiNa:
"Yeah...I don't really know what I'm doing... maybe I just can't handle my brother's cuteness..."

Jungkook:
"Me,wae? But anyways can I ask you something?"

MiNa:
"Yeah? What is it kookie?"

Jungkook:
"I just noticed that Taehyung have been staring at you for so long. Did you do anything bad? Didn't I say not to involve yourself with him?"

MiNa:
"Huh? No, I didn't and are you still in a fight with him? You guys are so stubborn..."

Jungkook:
"I am not stubborn, it's him and anyways just don't interfere and I'll try to solve this, okay?"

MiNa:
"Fine...by the way I remembered something I have to go"

Jungkook:
"Okay, bye."

After thinking over and over I just thought that I can't do what YoungJae asked for me, to help Taehyung. Well I might say that I don't want to keep on butting in their lives, not because I don't care and I think it would be best for them to do it themselves. So I went to look for her and tell my decision.

As I look for her I see the students staring at me and secretly gossiping. I was wondering why so I looked around. I saw taehyung behind my back. His face have no emotion, what's with this is he a robot? After a few seconds he suddenly smiled at me warmly.

"What's wrong with you? And were you just following me?"

Taehyung:
"Ah? No, I just happened to go the same way."

MiNa:
"If you say so..."

I ignored him but he really is following me, as I looked for YoungJae I can't find her, just where is she?

"Hey taehyung, I know that you are following me so tell me now"

Taehyung:
"Tell you what?"

MiNa:
"Didn't you follow me because you have something to say?"

Taehyung:
"No, that's not it and I just happened to go the same way."

MiNa:
"You- okay whatever do whatever you want. So do you know where YoungJae may be? I've been looking for her but I don't know where she is. If you won't tell me your reason of following me then help me find her"

Taehyung:
"Why are you looking for her?"

MiNa:
"Don't ask, just tell me if you know."