Chapter 31: First boy?

MiNa:
After school I was about to go home but I went to the class of Jimin first. I looked for him at the door and when he noticed me he suddenly smiled and waved at me. I waved back and I was also smiling.

He went to me as he fix his collar and hair. He have this habit but it makes him look cool.

Jimin:
"What made you go here? And you were allowed to go to school?"

MiNa:
"Well clearly yes as you can see me in front of you"
I said with a cheeky tone

" ...and I came to say that I'm now both physically and mentally ready so when would we start teacher?"

Jimin:
"Teacher isn't that a bit..."

MiNa:
"So, when?"
I said trying to get an answer from him

Jimin:
"We could start today if you want"
He said raising his eyebrows

MiNa:
"Today? Then that's it, come with me to our house I'll just call jungkook first"

I looked for jungkook at our classroom and he was gone, he did not even wait for me? Then I heard someone hold me by my shoulders

EunWo:
"If you are looking for your step brother he went with a girl, I think it's his girlfriend"

MiNa:
"Shush, don't say it aloud, they will hear it. But thanks for telling"

So he is with YoungJae and just left his step sister who just got out of the hospital? Well it's okay, I can go home by myself. I turned around to go back to jimin but then I felt a hand on my wrist

EunWo:
"You are not going anywhere without me MiNa, let's go home together"

MiNa:
"I'm sorry EunWo but I have plans today so would you please--"
he stopped me from talking and said

EunWo:
"No excuses, whatever it is I'll come with you. You already refused me then but I won't let you do so anymore especially that... Taehyung is not your boyfriend anymore"

MiNa:
He said as he went whispering near my ear and I saw him showing a smirk. The way he talked is kind of scary, it is like he is gonna threaten me. I think I'm making jimin wait for too long, so I responded

"Okay you can come but only until outside of the house, okay? I won't let you in"

He smiled and he seem satisfied. His personality suddenly changed.

EunWo:
"Really? That's good then, I'm excited to see your house. I would visit you a lot"

MiNa:
"No thanks..."
I turned around and went to Jimin. EunWo in the other hand was following me from behind like an annoying kid.

Jimin:
"Umm...MiNa, who is this person?"
He slowly said trying not to pint at him obviously

EunWo:
"Oh, hello I'm Eunwo and I'm MiNa's ex-boyfriend nice to meet you"

He reached out his hand and they shakes hands. Jimin's eyes we're about to pop out from surprise.

MiNa:
"Yah EunWo! Don't introduce yourself like that, especially to my friends"
I said as I gave him a death glare and he just laughed it off. I looked at Jimin and looks like he is not happy or something, why is that?

After introducing ourselves all three of us went to my home together and it was, let me say... Awkward. I was with two me who barely know each other and being the only girl is just very awkward.

After arriving at my house both of them were mesmerized I think. Both of them have never been to my house so this is a first for them.

"This is my house so EunWo you may now go, bye"

EunWo:
"You are letting me go? Even after coming so far?"

MiNa:
"Yes that was our deal so go,you wouldn't want for dad to see you, right?"

EunWo:
"Oh yeah I remember, he hated me so much. Okay fine I'll go, see you next week"
He finally left and that felt nice

Jimin:
"You two still look close"

MiNa:
"Close? As if! And just forget about that, let's go in"
I entered the house with Jimin and mom was there to welcome me back.

YunAh:
"Welcome back Mi- oh you brought someone? And it's even a boy"
She said while scanning jimin from head to toe

"He looks handsome, have a nice figure, and...looks dependable. I agree of him"
She said as she switches her look to me

MiNa:
"Mom! Stop that!"
I said trying to whisper and I looked at Jimin who is a bit flustered but still laughing

YunAh:
"Why? It's the truth"
She said raising her eyebrows at me

"And listen darling, MiNa may be ill-mannered most of the time but she really is a very kind and sweet girl"

Jimin:
"I'll keep that in mind ma'am but I'm only MiNa's friend. I came here as her tutor"

YunAh:
"Oh really? Why didn't you tell me?"
She said looking surprised

MiNa
"You did not let us explain..."
I said giving her a stare

YunAh:
"Is that so? Sorry for that, my mistake. I'm Park YunAh, MiNa's soon to be mom. What's your name darling?"
She did not look sorry tho

Jimin:
"Nice to meet you and it's Jimin ma'am, Park Jimin. And don't worry ma'am I understand what you meant about MiNa and... maybe someday I'll come back again here as her boyfriend"

MiNa:
"You too jimin, stop it. And can you please stop talking about me? Mom, we'll be going then to my room to STUDY. Just call us when it's dinner"

I pulled jimin holding his hands and we went inside my room. I locked the door to make sure there are no disturbance and I went to pick up some of the scattered books on the floor.

"I'm sorry for that, my mom is just weird. It must have been awkward for you. And let me tidy up things"

Jimin:
"No, it's okay. I understand her and... your room looks nice and wide. It looks like a library tho, so many bookshelves and books. Even the exterior of your house, it looked amazing"

He said as he looked around my room, stop looking it's embarassing

MiNa:
"Nah, you are exaggerating but thanks anyway. And you were the first"

Jimin:
"What do you mean by first?"

MiNa:
"Was that misleading? I mean by the FIRST boy who I brought home and to my room but if it not includes jungkook. "
I said as I laughed

"But you only came as my friend and tutor, right?

Jimin:
"Yes... friend...only"

MiNa:
There he go looking down again.
I was putting the books back to the bookshelf but it was way too high so I had to stand on a stool.

Jimin:
"Are you okay? Let me help you"
He said as he goes near me

MiNa:
"No thanks, no need to help me, I can do this by mys-"

As I was talking I lost my balance and slipped out of the stool. Before falling to the ground Jimin quickly supported me by his arms and I safely fell to it.

I fell on top of him and we are so close, I can hear and feel my heart pounding loudly, it's the same with him. Why is my heart pounding so much?

Both of us quickly went away from each other and stood up. He was facing the other way and I was still holding the books.

I could feel my face burning, I must be blushing so hard right now. I tried to take a glance at him and saw his ears are all red, so cute he is blushing.

YunAh:
"MiNa! The dinner is ready so come down with your friend!"

MiNa:
"C-coming!"
Good timing mom, good job. Now I can get out of this awkward situation, for now.

-To be continued