Chapter 24: Changes

MiNa:
Class is about to start and everyone seems to be excited, why are they excited for history? That's weird...

I just sat quietly in my desk and finally the teacher is here, seems like someone is with him and...EUNWO? What is he doing here? Wait, first, just why is he in Korea? He should be in Canada right now.

I saw him looking at me and smiled but all I can do is to show my surprised face. So this is what he meant by 'soon'...

He asked the teacher to sit beside me and taehyung looks pissed. Uhh... this might not be good. We are not acting as a couple anymore but I don't know why I haven't told it to BTS and YoungJae yet, something is stopping me I guess.

EunWo:
"Hey MiNa, it's been ages. Nice to see you again"

MiNa:
I heard him whispering and I replied

"Later, we'll talk"

EunWo:
"But I don't want for it to be later, let's just do it now. I really am happy that we see again, aren't you happy?"

MiNa:
"Yeah I'm happy, okay? So can we just talk later? I don't want to get in trouble"

EunWo :
"Pfft so are you now the good girl? Hahaha that's kind of unusual"

Lee Seulgi:
"Ⓜr. Nam and Ms. Choi, looks like your conversation is more interesting than my lecture. The two of you go out of the classroom, NOW"

EunWo:
"Ohh...we got in trouble"

I see MiNa glaring at me and it made me had chills down my spine. But what done is done, guess we just have to go out.

MiNa:
"Geez..."

EunWo is acting different than before, I mean is that we do joke and have fun conversations but he never got me in trouble, he is acting weird or did he just change?

We went out of the classroom and the teacher made us have our hands raised up and stayed like that the entire period. Ugh...my shoulders hurt so much.

EunWo:
"Umm...MiMi? Sorry for that, I just got way excited back there that I just can't wait anymore."

She glared and she is still angry at me. So I continued saying

"Umm..but it's really not that bad because I can at least have a small chat with you and you know that... we broke up because I can't make myself to love you but I guess I do now, I've always been thinking of you and I feel empty without you, so I've been meaning to ask-"

MiNa:
"Sorry EunWo, but I have a boyfriend"

And here I go lying to him...Just why am I saying this? Well maybe I'll try to explain to taehyung and have me help me? Sorry taehyung, for getting you into this.

EunWo:
"You have a boyfriend? So?"

MiNa:
"What the...you don't get it? Then that means I can't date you, I know you were about to ask me if we can date again"

EunWo:
"Does having a boyfriend means I have no chance? You guys can still break up anytime-"

MiNa:
As he was talking he was trying to hold my hand and I moved back and mumbled

"Stop it..."

EunWo:
"If that ever happens you still have me-"

MiNa:
He leaned closer and whispered to my ears, I was startled and shouted

"Y-yah! EunWo! I said stop it!"

Lee Seulgi:
"The two of you! Come with me in the teacher's office after class"