Chap. 12 Oh umm

Ryan's walking in "shhh" i whisper to them and we all giggle. Hey Cali we need to talk Ryan says then all of a sudden i feel like my heart just crumbled and shattered on the floor right in front of my face! I can tell that i just scrunched up my eyes and gave Ryan a look that says "Im mad and very jealous,why do u wanna talk to Cali" and Cali says uhh why do u wanna talk to me?? "I just do",demanding like and Cali gets up and they walk out the door and close it behind them.OH NO HE DIDNT Amber says and i laugh for a moment but then the happiness suddenly fades. Amber looks over at me "dont worry i bet he has a very good reason to talk to Cali" She says yeah but i like him and i felt tear come rolling down my face.
(Cali's P.O.V)
As we walk out of the door he says "okay i need to tell you something". Well then start talking.Like now! "She says" Okay jeesh well i maybe sorta have a crush on yo...Wait excuse me u dont like me do u??? Because guess what i hate you!! Also Breanna's the one that likes you not me bud!(she interupts) She gasps realizing she wasnt supposed to say that,then she says ummm...i.was.not.supposed.to.tell you that.. He looks surprised then says ohh umm.....
***************************
Keeep reading
A

nd sorry guys i havent published in a while, just having writers block and thinking up some new books!!