Chap. 13 Well then.

Still Ryans (P.OV)
Well its okay actually beccause i was GONNA say i like ((your)) friend Breanna. Oh my im soooo sorry!!!! She says. Its fine but im happy to hear she likes me!! He says all happily, umm yeah, cali laughs at his stupidity. Can u help me to get to no her? So that maybe in the future i could ask her out? Yeah sure thatd be cool !"she replys"
***************************
Breanna's  (P.O.V)
I cant believe it! Why does cali have to be so pretty for every guy to like her??? I wish i was pretty,"u are pretty" says Amber. It angers me everytime people repeat that. I sometimes really hate...(i get cutt off) Cali and Ryan walk in looking happy, oh yay there back i say all sarcastically. Cali looks confused then shakes her head and ryan stands beside her as she shuts the door. Breanna i have something to tell..(i interupt her) i dont think i wanna hear it then i go to my dresser and grab some clothes and go to the bathroom, get my towel and everything then look out at everyone they all look confused and i sigh and say, "im taking a shower". I then stand to look in the mirror for a couple of seconds wanting to cry but ,why over a boy really??(i think to myself). I turn on the water and undress..
***************************
Calis (P.O.V)
Umm okay i just wanted to tell her Ryan likes her i say outloud, "oh no" says Amber what me and Ryan both say??
She thought when Ryan wanted to talk to you and even when yall came in smiling that ryan liked you and she likes ryan..umm oops she says realizing she also wasnt supposed to say that either😂.Its okay i already let that one out i assure her,oh okay she then says smiling.
Then ryan starts walking over to the bathroom, "What are you doing??!!" Me and Cali scream/giggle. You'll see and he knocks on the door..
***************************
Oh man whats ryan gonna say to breanna???
KEEP READING!!!😂