Chap. 14 Secrets out

Breanna's  (P.O.V)
I hear a knock at the door but i dont care right now. Im mad so whatever i continue to shower like as if nothing had happened. Then the door opens and all i do is just stand there thinking "who could that be"?!! Then all of a sudden someone pulls open the shower curtain!! I see its ryan and i imediatly grab my towel and cover up as much of my body as i can. "Oh.my.gosh." is all he says then im standing there just blushing like an idiot. Then Cali and Amber run over and they look terrified/worried, then they look at me and calm down when realizing im covered with a towel. " OKAY HOW MUCH EXACTLY DID U SEE"??!!! Says cali and i cant help but laugh a bit. Ummm everything Ryan says, he starts smiling then i start to laugh and Ryan laughs too! "Okay seriously yall were maade for each otherrr!! Amber says. And i look over at ryan and he looks at me and smiles,but then I say eww that's gross Amber and try my best to make a disgusted face then Ryan last and says "haha you can't hide that one anymore I already know". Okay I'm gonna kill whoever told him!! Don't worry don't worry I like you too then I start blushing then I speak up and say "guys can y'all please get out of here so I can finish my shower and get dressed? Oh yeah oh course Cali and Amber says then leave and Ryan moves an inch  but doesnt leave, he then leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and i feel hot (but not like that dumbass😂) i then look down at the ground smiling from ear to ear but somethings stops my eyes and it was there what i saw was.....
***************************
Oooooohhhhh holy shit shiterica!!!😂😂 what does she see??????? U better keep reading!!lol vote,comment,etc!!♡♡