Chap. 20

(Later on that day)
"Guys school doesnt start for a couple of weeks!" I say excitedly then everyone cheers. "Im bored" Cali says siting on the floor. "Me too" says Amber who's laying on Tyler's chest that's laying on her bed. (Cali's sitting on the floor, Zack's laying on my bed, Amber and Tyler are laying on Amber's bed and me and Ryan are on Cali's bed laying on our backs.)

"Lets play spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on you have to kiss or hug!" Tyler says smirking "eww thats disgusting you are my brother!!" I say making a disgusted face. "And your my sister!?? Come on dont pretend we havent kissed before!" He replys. "Not on the lips!"-me "I didnt say it had to be it can be on the cheek" he says looking annoyed "oh, okay good" i say relieved. Then Zack speaks up and says "wait i dont wanna kiss you😂" then Tyler says "i also said hug!" And Ryan stops what he was about to say. "Ohh" (Ryan & Zack).

Tyler puts a bottle in the middle of the floor and we all sit around it. Its hard to say but Ryan's across from me Tyler's next to me and Amber's across from him and Cali's across from Zack.

Amber spins first and it lands on Ryan she looks up at him sad-like because she wanted Tyler and thrn Ryan looked at me and i laugh and then say "kiss!" And everyone looks at me surprised but all in all i just wanna see what he'd do kissing someone else in front of me!

"Whyy!" Amber says and Ryan looks a little mad that he has to. "I said so" is what i replied then they both leaned in and he kissed her quickly on the cheek then they both moved away fast. I just laughed and said "alrighty then". Finally after a couple people go someone lands on me it was Zack! Eww so we both looked at each other and began to speak "kis-ug" we say at the same time then both are confused and say what so he responds first "i said kiss" smiling and Cali looks at him and i reply "i said hug, you have a girlfriend so dont even" he looks shocked and i look over at Cali who looks like she could kill him at any moment. Be afraid be verrry verry afraid hehehe i weirdly think to myself.😂

So finally we hug then i spin it and it lands on Cali! Yay finally jeesh and we both hug. Then after dome more people Ryan lands on me and i feel my cheeks heating up as thought rush through my mind...whats he gonna do.... is he gonna hug me...oh gosh does he wanna kiss me... what if it turns out into some makeout session..ahh but my thoughts ended quickly because i looked up at him and he was already moving closer to me and wrapped one arm around my back and one cuffed my face as he kissed me and i kissed back.
***************************
Vote comment EVERYTHING!!♡♡♡ So guys im thinking abt maybe just ending the book now on a cliffhanger bc i need to know what u guys think if u like it or not so i need to know should i keep writing or just end it??