chap.17.

(Ryans p.o.v)
We walk in our dorm and i sit on one side of Zack and Tyler sits on the other side of Zack. Cali and Breanna's heads are right at each others and Breanna puts her head on Cali's shoulder and Cali does the same."Aww how cute"says Zack. "Hey she's mine!" I suddenly say.
"OKAY" he replys then i shoot him an evil grin. "Okay umm lets all talk" Breanna says.
Go ahead babe i tell her and she blushes and smiles and asks "babe? I didnt recal we were dating?". We can if u wanna then she interupts me and says "wait okay let me get this out... so i like Ryan, im guessing Cali likes Zack and he likes her, and apparently Amber likes my brother and bro i know you like her."

I like you, Breanna and maybe we can all make it official and just date already!! I say.
"Wait wait we dont know anything about each other" Amber says. "Well except, me Amber and Cali all know each other and i know my brother, and Tyler knows Zack" Breanna replys. I speak first "Okay well..."
1. My favorite color is Blue
2. Fav food PIZZA
3. Fav thing to do Snuggle,football,basketball,swim,or watch t.v
4. I have a older sister thats 23
5. Im 20 years old
6. Im scared of being hated by everyone
7. My most embarrassing moment was when i threw up on the bus when i was 9.

Annnd... i guess thats pretty much it

(Breanna's p.o.v)
Wait did you say snuggle??? I look up at him in aww.
"Yes" he says smiling then positions me to were im not laying on his lap like a baby but im sitting with my butt on his lap and his arm around me with my head on his chest and his head rested on mine. "Told you" he then says.
We all talk for a while and get to know each other a bit better and by the end of our long conversation I basically knew everything about everyone well except for Cali and Amber I already knew everything about them.😂
***************************
Aww how cuute keep reading to find out more!! Vote, comment, tell ur friends about the book and more!!