Chap. 18

Breanna's (p.o.v)
Im actually a little scared right now because whats gonna happen at the moment??

"So guys" ryan speaks up and looks directly at the guys."we need to talk" with a smirk on his face." Uhh okay"Zack and Tyler both say sounding like fuckin zombies. The guys pick us lady's up and set us gently down next to each other like were delacite pillows or somethin?

We both just stare blankly at them. Then ryan looks at me and gives me the most evilest, up to somethin grin and i can only smile awkardly then he ruffles my hair and looks at me. Then Tyler yells "Okay i know i know she got the better genes, yes she's hot im never gonna be now stop jees your making ne queesy seeing someone flirt with my sister"

"Umm okayy" ryan says then walks off.

"Aww sweety i think your very hot" -Amber.
Tyler smiles and blushes. Me and the girls were very confused as to why the guys had to "talk"?? We all looked at each other and didnt know what to do so i moved to to wear i was criss cross on the couch and laned backwards where my head was hanging off the side of the couch, then i scooted to where my body was half way off, i moved my arms to touch the ground and kicked my legs over to where i just did a back walk over.

I got up and did a handstand then sat down back on the couch and the guys where staring at me and the girls just said "that was cool" and the guys just stared at me until Zack spoke up "hey ryan i think ya girl is flexible" and i look at them confused and say "yeah i am, so?" And ryan says " that means that you can... er..um.nevermind" and he smiles nervously "no tell me" i say smiling "ohh do i have to"he says. "yes you do" " oh god umm well it means you would probably be good while having...", "OH okay no more speaking i understand" then they guys just began whispering and then walk over to us girls and say all at the same time "will you be my girlfriend?"

And we all start laughing and reply "wait which one of us with who?" (Even though we know what they meant.) "Well me with Breanna, Tyler and Amber, Cali and Zack" ryan says. Well in that case yes" i speak first then Cali and Amber both say "uhh yeah!!" And we all laugh. Then i jump up into Ryans arms and he holds me ,one hand supporting my back with one on my butt probably on purpose. I lay my head on his shoulder and he whispers "whats wrong" and i say " im tired" and cali says "its 2 in the morning" then she yawns then i start to drift off into a deep sleep in Ryans arms.
***************************
Vote, comment, like, share whatever else!!♡