Chap.19

I wake up realizing somethings different i look at what's in front of me and i realize im in my room so why do i feel somethings different?? Then i realize.. there's an arm around me!!

I slept with Ryan!  Im actually really happy! I twist over to where i can see his face then i rub his cheek. Aww he's soo cute, no he's soo hot! Oh my, his shirt is off, woah he has a six pack! I rubbed his belly (abs) and then i hear him moan!

"Goodmorning to you too" i say to him then he opens his eyes slowely and says "oh my god" and i look at him confused "what"  scared that i had somethin on my face or what, then he says " how do u still manage to look so fuckin hot" and i laugh a little then he tickels my tummy and i laugh like crazy, then i tickle his tummy and he laughs too and he tickles me more then i tickle him allot and he says "im gonna get you" and i say sarcasticly "funny" then he climbs on top of me and hovers over me and we both just stare at each other then he holds my arms down with one hand.

Then he tickels me and i squirm like crazy screaming "stop haha stop" then he finally rolls off me and im now laying on the side he was and i look over to where my friends are sleeping and i see how they're boyfriends are sleeping with them to and their shirts are off as well.(rolling eyes emoji)

I began to get up but then an arm pulls me back against  the body and i giggle and i can feel Ryan's body heat radiating against my body and he says "what are doing?"and i roll my eyes annoyed as if its even his business but i just say "Im gonna go scare the crap out of our friends" and he laughs "i'll help" then i slowely get up off the bed and walk over to Cali's bed and he walks over to Amber's then he whispers "what are you planning to do?"and waits for me to answer... "Scream" is all i say then he looks at me and see's im about to scream we both scream really loudly and Cali falls off the bed. Tyler jumps up and hits his head on the wall (not quite sure how he did that?!😂) and Amber just wakes up and looks absoloutly terrified and so does Zack except he puts a pillow up to his face and groans.

Then i fall to the floor laughing because i have a tendency of falling if i laugh to much. (Actually true) Then they all scream "what the hell??" And i say "sorry i just wanted to scare you guys" then Cali says "well you did" then i sit back down and lay on my back looking up at the ceiling and begin to say "guys that was.." but i get interupted by (Everyone) jumping on top of me like we're playing football and i had the ball??😂 "ahhh" i scream and Ryans on the top half of me as in (waist and up). Cali's across my legs, Ambers on top of both of them and Tyler and Zack pilled on last.

"Payback!" Amber yells and i laugh at that "yes i know i did deserve that, but Ryan why did you have to get on me too?" And he laughs then says "it looked like fun!"😂
***************************
I know this one was short but it was a just a filler. Sorry for any and all spelling errors or mistakes i have no editer and im too lazy to fix them all. So just enjoy!😆