(3)Surprise!(3)

Heyyyy guys! Smol potato here!! I would like to say that this is during my 1st and 2nd period again since I have a sub again! Lol. I would like to say that there is going to be a lot of POV, so get ready to change views a lot and don't get confused. Byeeee!

Sans' POV

Frisk has been asleep for about 2 days and I'm worried. I just can't believe that it would happen on her birthday!! I then saw Frisk getting up from the hospital bed. I started tearing up since I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Frisk!!!" I went up to her and hugged her. She had a look of surprise on her face until she smiled and hugged me back. She also started to cry. I then let go and smiled at her. I then kissed her.

(THE FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS ARE COMING!! RUN BEFORE THEY TAKE YOU AWAY!!!)

"Hey lovebirds!! Stop making out!!" Undyne shouted. I quickly pulled back and blushed blue while Frisk was blushing red.

"S-Sorry." I said sheepishly. Alphys then came in and told us that she'd be fine in 3 days. I also learnt that she is a doctor even though she still goes to school. I had to go since I had to read Papy his bed time story.

"Bye, my love. I shall see you tomorrow." I told her and bowed a little.

"But dear, you can't leave me here! Please come back!" Frisk fake shouted and she grinned.

"Sweetheart, I have to go. I shall not stay here thou longer. Goodbye my love!!" I told her. We just both started to laugh. I then kissed her goodbye and left.

Frisk's POV

I woke up and all of a sudden, I was hugged by somebody very familiar. Everything was just a blur to me before my eyesight started to get better once again. I saw Sans and then started to cry with him. I was just so happy that we were both together again. He pulled away and smiled at me. He then kissed me very gently.

"Hey lovebirds!! Stop making out!!" Undyne shouted. Sans pulled away and we were both blushing.

"S-Sorry." He said. Alphys came in to tell us that I could leave in 3 days. I was excited to start to live with Sans and Chara again. I think that Asriel is also going to move in with us as a surprise to Chara. I asked him since my boyfriend moved in with me, why not Chara's boyfriend? He wanted it as a surprise for her birthday, but he had to wait due to the unfortunate incident. Sans had to go because Papy needed his bedtime story. We then started to play around a little before he left. I sighed and started to think about what happened at the building. I don't think that was me talking when I said to kill her. I did see an outline of white, but for some reason I decided to lie about it. I felt guilty since I could've saved another life but I ended up ending their life.

(Get this knife and end Midori Gurinu Lifu!!! Kubs scouts in so funny.)

I felt tired and decided to get some sleep.

Sans POV

I decided that I would get a gift for Frisk since her birthday was probably one of the worst days of her life. I would decide to use echo flowers since they basically created another Waterfall with echo flowers in them. I hope Frisk will like it.

Three days later

Frisk's POV

I was finally free and I could now move properly and walk better now. My bruises still hurt, but I didn't want to stay in there any longer. Sans also said that he had a surprise for me when I was able to leave and I really wanted to see what it was. Sans then teleported me to a place that looked like Waterfall in the underground. He just left and told me to follow the echo flowers. I did as I was told. I touched one echo flower.

"Hey Frisk. Keep following the echo flowers for your surprise!!" I was super excited. I followed the flowers.

"I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me." I smiled at this.

You have brightened up my world ever since you came into it. I didn't really like to talk to other people since I have trouble trusting others." I felt like crying by this time.

"But you, you were always determined to help everybody in any way you could. I would die for you. You mean the world to me." I was crying already.

"I love you Frisk." He then came out and was smiling. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I love you too." I said. Both of us were crying. We then heard somebody else in the bushes.

"I bet you that was the rest of them." I told Sans as I grinned. They then all came out and were crying.

"SANS!!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!!! YOU WEREN'T LAZY FOR ONCE!!" Papyrus said.

Punk, that was so touching!!" Undyne told him and slapped him on the back.

"T-This is like a-an anime in r-real life!!" Alphys said. I was still hugging Sans. I couldn't believe that he did this all for me!! I also couldn't wait to get Chara's reaction when she sees Asriel in the house!!

Time skep to house brought to you by Smol potato

Asriel was outside waiting nervously. All of his boxes were teleported to his new room by since we didn't want Chara to be curious about it and ruin the surprise. I opened the door to let Sans and Asriel come in. Chara came down the steps.

"Hey Frisk! Hey Smiley trashbag!! I want so-" She stopped when she looked at Asriel.

"Howdy Chara!!" Asriel said nervously. Chara came down the steps to hug him.

"Asriel! What are you doing here? I thought you were living with mom and dad." Chara asked him. Oh, she's gonna be so surprised when she hears.

"Well, I'm moving in with you guys!! I'm going to sleep with you since they need a room for all of the other kids." Asriel told her. She just started to cry.

"You guys didn't need to do this for me! What did I do to deserve all of my wonderful friends?" Chara asked.

"You are my sister, and with pain comes gifts!! Sans also got me a gift. Asriel, you were there right? Can you tell her since I have to get Luna and Athena their clothes." Asriel nodded while I went to the kids room and Sans went to our room.

"Luna! Athena! I got your clothes!!" I shouted at them.

"Coming!!" They said and jumped off of the railing and on to the ground. I didn't really care since they could do whatever they want.

"Here. These should fit and you also have to wear these every single day. You will also be going to our school and enroll there as 9th graders. We can't have you go to another school since we have to keep you safe." I told them. We all were having a good time and I hoped that this would last longer before any danger comes. I could feel the danger everywhere, but there is one danger that is very dark. I see a little bit of white which means that it is a monster soul that has been taken over by the Darkness. I had to defend all the humans. Sans had to defend all the monsters. Luna has to save everybody. 

As you realize everything, you are filled with

DETERMINATION

Byeeee!! We are starting to get ready to go to next period!!

Peace out

-The Undertale Gang