(10)Waterfall(10)

Hey guys! I will try to upload a short page 2 times a day since my bus driver takes around 40-1 hour and I take it two times a day. Now just enjoy this chapter!

I woke up to find myself on the couch. The bed was folded out though and Aria was right next to me. I felt guilty since she had to do all the work and I fell asleep. She wasn't asleep though. It looked like she was awake. I decided to tickle her to lighten up the mood. I sneakily went under the blanket and started to tickle her.

"AHHHHHH!!!" She screamed and she was rolling everywhere. I finally found her weakness. She was so close to kicking me though, so I stopped.

"Why did you tickle me? I almost kicked you too!" She said as we started to sit down in the bed.

"Well, I saw you were awake and decided to find out if your weakness was you being ticklish. Turns out it is." She pouted and did something sneaky. She started to tickle me and I went crazy. I am super ticklish. Sans came downstairs since he heard us both scream and was confused.

"Why didja both scream?" He said.

"Tickle fight." Aria simply said. She continued to tickle me and I fell off. The bed with an oof! I rubbed my head and Aria with Sans were holding their laughs. I decided to make a joke.

"Welp looks like I'm undergrounded!" They both gave up on holding in their laughs and they were both falling to the ground. I also fell down while Papyrus was in his room sleeping peacefully. Today will be a very silly day.

~le time skep~

I decided that today was going to be a cleaning day. This house is messy (especially Sans' room) and I don't like messy houses. I told Aria my plan and she seemed up for it. I decided to clean Sans' room first while Aria cleans the living room. Sans' room took me a whole hour and Aria only took 40 minutes to clean the rest of the house! Papy and Sans weren't home yet, so we had enough time to make food. We made pizza since me and Aria love pizza. We just made a mess in the kitchen though. The pizza turned out amazing. It was only 2 and Papy comes home at 4 while Sans comes home at 3. We sat down and watched MTT fashion news again. It was funny to watch him talk. Sans came home and looked shocked.

"What happened to the house?" He asked. I tried to hold in my laughter while Aria just giggled.

"We cleaned it since it was messy. I even cleaned your room." He ran to his room and screamed. I fell down to the ground, laughing with Aria. I guess he liked it messy. We went to his room to see him on his bed covered with his socks. They covered his whole body, which means that he has a lot of socks. He stayed there for the whole hour until Papy came home. His eyes were sparkling.

"I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE HOUSE SO CLEAN! THANK YOU NEKOS! I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DID! I ALSO SEE THAT YOU MADE SOME OTHER TYPE OF FOOD! WHAT IS IT? A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SPAGHETTI?" He asked. I giggled while Aria pulled on Papy to his room. When he entered, he screamed.

"MY ROOM!! IT'S.. IT'S.... AMAZING!!! LET'S GO CHECK SANS' ROOM NOW!" He walked to Sans room and saw the whole room clean with more furniture Aria and I bought with our own money. Papy screamed again and I laughed this time.

"AMAZING! I, THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, SHALL EAT YOUR NEW FOOD!" Papy came downstairs and called Sans down. We sat at the table and began to eat. Papy didn't know how to eat the pizza, so he tried to cut it with a knife.

"Paps, this is how you eat the pizza. You hold it with your hand and bite into it." I showed him how to do it. He  bit into it and widened his eyes." THIS IS AMAZING!! "He said. He finished 4 slices, Sans finished 3, I finished 3 and Aria finished 8. Papy tried to beat Aria, but couldn't.

"HOW COME I CAN'T BEAT THE NEKO?!?!? I DON'T EVEN HAVE A STOMACH FOR THE FOOD TO GO TO, SO HOW DO I GET FULL?!?!?" Papyrus yelled. I flinched with Sans while Aria just sat there eating her 9th slice. Seriously, how does she eat that much?

"The trick is to swallow the pieces whole. Don't chew them." She said. I suck at swallowing things whole, especially if it's something big. I decided to just get up and continue traveling through the underground. Aria also followed me.

"Guys, we're going to continue traveling throughout the place! Don't worry about us!!" Aria shouted at them. I opened the door to find something amazing. Jackie. She had angel wings though.

"Uhhhhh." I didn't know what to say! What, I'm just gonna say, "Oh, we thought you were dead! Welcome back!" I don't think so. Aria was confused since I covered the way.

"Why are you just stan-" She froze as she continued to stare at Jackie. Jackie looked nervous since she came back after making us think that she was dead.

"Hey guys! I came back by using my powers." She said. We just shrugged. As long as she was here. We walked all the way to Waterfall. We still had to go through Hotlands, the CORE and the king's castle. Waterfall was so pretty and everything was glowing. Aria smiled as she remembered her times with her monster friends up above. Jackie touched a flower and whispered something to it. I touched a flower and whispered something to it too.

"I love Sans." It said back. Blush crept on my face since Aria and Jackie heard me. They smiled mischievously.

"Looks like you found out what an echo flower is, huh?" We decided to head back to the house since we were all tired. What will they say when they see Jackie in angel wings? We walked into the house. Papy looked calm while Sans looked shocked.

"Hey, this is Jackie. She has died but came back with angel wings for some reason." They both shrugged and continued to proceed to their room. We unfolded the bed and all three of us slept there.

That's all for today! I will try to post a new one tommorow of this story or my Storyshift story. Byeeeee!

Peace out

The Flowerfell Gang