(5)Ruins(5)

Heyyyyy!! Smol potato here!! I will try to post every single day for all of you guys who do read this!!! I also was like,"I can't wait till the story is updated.....Wait, I make the story!!" Lol. Now, shall we begin?

We continued to follow Toriel, but the monsters here seemed ruthless and doesn't look like they could be spared. Aria went up to them anyways and gave them a compliment. The monster called Froggit just blushed and decided that they didn't want to fight anymore. We continued to follow Toriel to her house and we all had to share a room.

"At least we could rest, right guys?" I told them. They were just staring at Flowey while Flowey was staring back at them.

"What do you want, kids?" Flowey said to them.

"Why are you helping her if you are supposed to be evil like in the last timeline?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe this time, I do have a monster soul or maybe it's because I don't want her to end up like me, all beaten up." He admitted. Aria then took out some clothes from her backpack for her and Jackie to change into. they just started to change right in front of Flowey.

"Don't change until I'm gone, got it?!?" Flowey said. He seemed flustered and Jackie was smirking. They just continued to change. I took a peak and saw that their bodies had scars and bruises all of them, and it wasn't from the fall since I didn't have any like that. I felt guilty for some reason and I didn't know why. I shrugged off the feeling and started to change too. Flowey got even more flustered and got off my arm.

"Can't you guys see that I was a monster boy before I became a flower?!? I have never seen a girls body, so why do you guys change in front of me like it's nothing?!?" He screamed. We were all trying to hold in our laughter.

"Well, we will be changing a lot, so why not get used to it right now?" Flowey just sighed and left under the ground. I decided to ask them something.

"So, what are those bruises and scars from?" I said, letting my curiosity take over. They sighed and started to explain the whole story to me. I listened to every word of it and felt horrible. It was my kind that experimented on them, my own that made them suffer. A part of me said to make all the humans suffer, but another part of me tells me that they deserve a second chance. I just continued and realized that there was a save point outside. I clicked on it and I felt myself healing.

The sight of a nice and tidy home fills you with determination.

We went back inside and fell asleep due to exhaustion.

In DreamLand

I was in a place that had a sign. It said Snowdin. I heard nothing and didn't see anything, so I wanted to wake up as fast as I could. I didn't want to kill a monster. I was walking until I saw another skeleton. He was very tall and I had to look up to actually meet his eyes.

"HUMAN!! I WANT TO HELP YOU!! YOU ARE ALWAYS COVERED IN DUST AND YOU ARE ALSO WEARING A WEIRD AND CREEPY SMILE ALL THE TIME!!!" I didn't want to hear the rest so I didn't  listen to the rest. I then was walking up to him.

"OH? ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME A HUG OF ACCEPTANCE? i WILL GLADLY ACCEPT!!" The skeleton then opened his arms for me to hug him, but instead, I just cut him with my toy knife.

"I-I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU HUMAN!!!" He then turned into dust. I was crying, but I didn't know why. I didn't even know the skeleton, but it felt like I have known him for a long time. I woke up to Aria and Jackie shaking me.

"Do you think that she is having another dream about the last timeline?" Aria asked. It seemed that Jackie couldn't talk anymore, so she just nodded. I opened my eyes and Aria just smiled when she saw me.

"Hey. You were crying in your sleep, so we were worried. Looks like you were just having a nightmare." I nodded since I didn't want to talk.

"Well, we should start to go to the exit since we have to continue through the underground." Aria said. I didn't like the idea of leaving Toriel all by herself again.

"Now, follow me since I know the way." Aria said. We then started to leave the room and go to the living room.

We saw Toriel in the kitchen. I was horrified by what I saw. She was cooking, but there was fingers and blood in the food. I felt sick, but I had to hold it in. We then asked Toriel if we could leave, but she just left us in the living room. I was going to stay, but Aria just left and I had to follow her. We then saw Toriel at the end of the tunnel from the stairs. 

"You really want to leave so badly? Hmph. You are just like the others. Now, FIGHT ME OR DIE!!!" 

She then started to throw fireballs at all of us. Aria dodged all of them while me and Jackie got hit a lot. Jackie didn't have a lot of health left and one more hit for her to be dead. Toriel kept hitting us, but Jackie had died.(RIP Jackie). We had to keep going or else we would end up like her. I was getting tired, but Aria was progressing us further in. She kept sparing until Toriel finally gave up. We left and opened the doors. Jackie was dead, so it was only me and Aria. 

Heyyyy guys!! Jackie, I'm sorry!! I had to kill you for an event in the future!! I have to go!! Byeeee!

Peace out

-The Undertale Gang