(12)Secret Garden(12)

Heyyyyy guys! Welcome back to my story! I will try to do a long one since I still have like 40 minutes of my class. Hope you enjoy and hop on the Frans boat!

My soul was still beating from the encounter with "Undyne". That's what Aria had called her. I hope that I don't run into her again since she's very intimidating. We continued to walk but wondered where Jackie was. Later on, we saw her with a blue flower. It was the one that echoed my voice before about what I think of Sans. A light shade of red crept on my face as I thought of what I said. I covered my face and Aria noticed what was going on. She smirked.

"So, whatcha thinking about that makes you crazy? Hmm? Do I hear your mind saying, Sans?" She smirks even more when she sees me. I started to scream into my hands. Why is it so obvious?

"Maybe... Just don't tell Jackie! I don't want her to know." She just grins.

"I think she already knows because of the Echo flower." She sighs as I looked at her with confusion clearly on my face."Echo flowers are the blue flowers. They just repeat whatever the last thing they heard. It's pretty cool. I like to say whatever I want to them if I have nobody to talk to." I decided to sing.

Aria: Bold

Both: Bold & Italic

Frisk: Italic

He said, oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Come with me, and you'll be the seventh maid in a row. My answer was laughter, soft as I lowered my head. You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead.

Aria heard me and started to sing along.

Resetting as I was with blossoms in full bloom.(Blossoms in full bloom). Never a chance to pause with magic to consume.(Magic to consume). A shadow walked behind me offering his hand. But couldn't understand.

He said, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow? Come with me, and you'll be the seventh maid in a row. My answer was laughter, soft as I lowered my head. You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead.

Scattering petals down the road without an end.(Road without an end). Left on the battleground for one I called my friend.(One I called my friend). Maybe he loved me as he took me by the hand. But tried to understand.

I said, oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Stay with me, I can't see anywhere that we can go. Their answer was laughter, as darkness swallowed them up. One more time, I'll be fine, sometimes kindness is enough.

Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow? Don't leave me, please don't be the seventh maid in a row. My answer a whisper, soft as I lowered my head. Set them free, I'm sorry this flower's already dead.

I was crying by the end of this. This song is so close to me for some reason. I wanted to go home, so Aria and Jackie teleported to the house with me. I instantly fell asleep.

Ok, that's all since I'm in class with it in my backpack. Byeeeee! Also, the song is called Secret Garden and the one I would recommend is the one by Jayn and DJSMELL.

Peace out

UndertaleAria