(8)Snowdin(8)

Heyyyyy guys! Welcome back! Sorry that I was gone for a little. I wanted to update Storyshift. One of my other friends told me if I could update, and I couldn't say no so I updated today! This might be the only chappie this week since I still have homework.

I woke up to Aria sleeping next to me. I got up but almost fell down. I widened my eyes when I looked at Aria's head. She had cat ears. I wondered if she has a tail. I moved her a little and saw a tail stick out. I pet her a little and she purred. I giggled and decided to wake her up.

"Aria, wake up. We have to eat." She got up groggily.

"I don't wannaaaa. Let me go back to sleep." She then just flopped back down next to me. I decided to wake her up the hard way.

"Neko! Wake up!" She instantly got up when she heard the word Neko.

"You saw them?" She said.

"You have them out right now." She looks down at her tail and ears. She then makes them hide and I just widened my eyes.

"Well, now you know. Only Sans knows about them. Also, sorry for sleeping longer. Us Nekos like to sleep a lot like cats." She said.

"It's ok. I barely woke up. Now, do we wait here or do we wait for Sans?" I asked.

"We have to wait here because of Papy." I wonder if she knows him.

"Now, I have a question. Why didn't you tell me about you being a Neko?" She thought for a little before answering.

"Well, I didn't want you to freak out." She said simply.

"Why would I? Nekos are so cute! What was super cute was that you purred when I pet you." She then started to blush.

"Ok, let's start to plan something." I stood up but accidentally bumped into something.

"SANS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AWAKE SO EARLY?" I heard Papyrus say. He then came into the room.

"HUMANS?!? I SHALL KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOULS!!" He then started to attack us. I managed to dodge some of his attacks, but Aria was dodging them all due to her being a Neko.(In real life, I suck at dodgeball.) I got hit a lot of times. I then got hit one last time and blacked out. I died.

I respawned back in Sans room. Aria was up.

"Now you have another flower. It's on your head." Aria said. She looked worried.

"It's ok. I'm fine. My leg is just a little numb. I'll survive." Aria loosened up a little.

"Ok. I'll go to Papy since I already know him. Stay here and I will tell him that you are also a Neko." She got up and went out of the room.

Aria's POV

I went to Papy to say hello.

"Hey, Papy." I said casually.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NEKO?!?!?" He is still as aggressive as ever.

"I just came to tell you that a Neko friend is staying here for a little. She doesn't like to show her ears and tail, so she will look like a human." I said.

"OK NEKO!! INTRODUCE ME TO HER!!" He shouted.

"Ok, stay here." I walked upstairs.

"Frisk. Come down!" I shouted through the door. She walked down, looking determined.

"Hello. My name is Frisk. I am a Neko like Aria." She said, determination surging through her words. I smiled, thankful that she is being brave at the moment.

"HELLO THERE OTHER NEKO!! NOW, WHERE IS THAT DUMB*SS SANS?!?" He said. I widened my eyes.

"PAPYRUS!!! DON'T SWEAR IN THE HOUSE!!" I screamed at him. Frisk and Papy looked surprised. Papyrus then looks at me angrily.

"AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!" He screamed back at me. We then started to have an argument.

"Because there is a kid in here!!" I scolded him. He then just grunted.

"FINE. ONLY BECAUSE OF THE NEKO IS HERE!" He said. I smiled. He still has a kind heart.

Frisk's POV

I smiled at Papyrus.

As you go downstairs, you are filled with DETERMINATION.

That's the end for this chappie! I wanna watch glitchtale by Camilia! Byeeeee!

Peace out

The Flowerfell Gang