(9)Snowdin 2(9)

Heyyyyy guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating a lot. I just don't have time since school is taking my time. I just wanted to use my last moments in English to write this. I also wanted to give you guys an apology video!

I did this! Also ignore the background voices since it's never quiet in our house! :3
Now, shall we begin?

Papyrus made me and Ari spaghetti while we waited for Sans to come home. I wonder how Papyrus is going to react when he finds out that me and Sans kissed. I blushed at the thought of me kissing Sans. Would we be considered girlfriend and boyfriend? I shrugged it off and continued to eat. The food was pretty good. The door then opens.

"Hey Boss. I'm ho-" He freezes as he sees us. Aria looked at him and told him by just looking at him that she'll tell him later. He just continued to talk to Papyrus. I wonder, why does Sans call Papyrus boss? I'll ask him later. I finished the spaghetti and washed my plate.

"NEKO!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASH THE DISHES!!! SANS DOESN'T." He says.

"It's ok. I always wash the dishes at my house." I said. I started to wonder how I knew that. I tried to remember but I just ended up hurting my head. I fell to the ground.

"NEKO!! ARE YOU OK?!? SANS!!!! COME OVER AND BRING YOUR LAZY *SS OVER HERE!!" Papy shouted. I heard Sans grunt.

"Why the f*ck do I need to come over there?!?" He shouted back. I don't like bad words at all. It just made my headache worse.

"THE NEKO NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! NOT ARIA NEKO!!! NOW HURRY THE F*CK UP BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER!" He yelled at him. Sans started to come and rushed over to my side.

"What the f*ck happened boss?!?" I started to get annoyed with the bad words.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK I DID SOMETHING WRONG?!? YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SH*T!" I had enough with the swear words by now. I got up.

"Enough!! I don't want to stay here anymore if all I will hear is fighting! I also would appreciate no more swearing! I'm going to go with Aria now." They seemed surprised but didn't argue back. I walked out of the kitchen and went with Aria. She was watching the news and it was called "MTT fashion news!" I sat down with her.

"I heard you guys arguing. Did they get you mad?" She said.

"Yeah. My headache is gone now though." She shrugged and we continued to watch the news. Soon, I fell asleep on her.

Aria's POV

Frisk fell asleep on me. I wanted Jackie to come back to life. If only she had a determination soul. I have one, but it's pretty weak compared to Frisk's. I actually think many monsters forgot about me since Tori doesn't remember me. Only Papy, Smiley Trash bag and Alphys. Alphys told me that Undyne doesn't remember someone called Aria. I really wanted her to remember so then we could also make her a fan T-shirt of Frisk and Sans. I was so hyped for the shirt that Alphys is gonna make. I decided to text Alphys since I had nothing else to do.

Alphys-italic

Aria-bold

Hey Alphys

Hi Aria

Have u made the T-shirt yet?

Almost finished! Just need to choose the background color

Maybe u should do purple since blue+red= purple

Gr8 idea! Will work on it right now! Anyways, when do u think u will come to Hotlands?

Maybe in like a day or two

That'll be enough time to finish the shirt! Hope they will start dating soon.

Me too, that'll be amazing! Anyways,gtg

Ok, bye

Byeeeee

I stopped texting and decided to go to sleep. I carried Frisk onto the ground for a little. I folded the couch into a bed and plopped Frisk on it. While I was covering her with the blanket, Sans got up to say good night.

"Good night potato. Good night sweetheart." He says.

"Good night Smiley Trashbag. Good night queen." I decided to call her queen since she was Toriel's child in Undertale. I still can't believe that we are in an AU that we don't belong to. Flowerfell. I fell into a peaceful sleep. Or so I thought.

In Aria's Dreamland(this is a joke dream, nothing serious)

I woke up in a bed of flowers. I was in the underground. I groaned as I got up. I looked around and continued to walk into the next room. I saw Flowey there, but something was different about him.

"Yo! The names Flowey! Flowey the flower!" He turned around and I saw that he was wearing glasses that had YOLO on it and a hat backwards.

"Your new to the und3rgr0und aren't cha? OMG, you must be so confused. Ya n33d t0 kn0w h0w 3v3ryth1ng w0rk5 ar0und h3r3! I'll h3lp ya! R3ady bra? L3ts start now my good brofriend!" He looks all colorful and I wanted to wake up as fast as I can. I like the UnderFresh songs, but not the actual world. It's crazy around here and all I have seen is Flowey! I soon woke up up.

I NEVER want to go back in there. I don't even know why I had that dream. I stayed up all night since I didn't want to have that dream again.

That's all for today! Hope you enjoyed the dream and everything else! I also tried really hard not to get any errors on the piano video. Byeeeee!

Peace out

The Flowerfell & UnderFresh & Undertale Gang