(4)Reset(4)

Heyy guys!! I'm back!! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I had to help an online friend and didn't have enough time to upload. Hope you guys forgive this Smol potato. I would also like to tag a few people!!! They will now have to answer a few questions. NYAHAHAHAHA!! I'm evil.

lilleana16

ElizabethWinchester7

KarinLuna

YasssssPhoenix95

xBlooSaber

UndyneTheUndying08

That is all the people I would like to tag!! If somebody tags me though, I also have to answer a few questions!! Now, shall we begin?

We all went to sleep since we were all tired. I didn't really sleep too well though.

In DreamLand

I woke up to me fighting Sans. Oh boy, another nightmare and it's me killing my own boyfriend!! I still cried when I had killed him. I wanted to reset so badly but I couldn't control this body anymore. No, I had to reset!! I woke up to see no Sans next to me. I got worried and went downstairs to see if he was there. My eyes widened as I saw nothing except one thing.

Dust. It was all over the carpet.

I got so scared and wanted to reset. So I did. It didn't say reset though. It said True Reset. I pressed it not knowing what it said. I just didn't want to live in a world without Sans. I just couldn't. I just saw blackness all around me. I had just reset.

(Mini A/N: Hey guys! I'm going to be doing a different AU since I'm not really doing Dancetale anymore. I'm going to do Flowerfell since I just love it so much and it will be in the underground, of course, and it will still have me and Jackie in it. I also didn't like the way this story was going since it was hard to come with ideas. Thanks for still reading!)

I woke up with no memories or anything. I only remember my name. Frisk. I saw that I was wearing a red and black striped sweater instead of my normal blue and purple one. I walked to the next room and saw that a flower that was all tattered up.

"Is that you, Frisk?" He said. It startled me because it's not everyday that you find a flower that talks.

"Yes, but how do you know my name?" I asked the flower. He just looked scared though.

"Never mind that, but we have to leave before Toriel comes." He told me. That name sounded familiar, but when I tried to remember who that was, my head immediately started to feel like it was splitting apart.

"What is your name?" I asked since he knows my name, I should know his.

"My name is Flowey. Now follow me before she comes." He then realizes he can't move. He looks at me and expects me to do something about it.

"Here. You can go on my arm." I then held out my arm so he could wrap himself around it. He did, and then I continued onward.

Time skep by my friend Jackie

I then come across two other humans like me. They were both walking on fearlessly. A goat lady came out and she looked horrifying.

"My children!! Are you ok? Follow me and I will take you somewhere safe!" The goat lady said.

"Sorry, but we have to leave as soon as we can." The taller one said. It seemed that the goat lady was getting mad at them.

"I said, to follow me!!" She screamed. I flinched while they seemed unfazed by her. How are they so calm? I thought.

"Fine, but we have to wait for somebody else. There is still another human around here." I was kind of scared since I barely found them.

"Ok. We shall wait for them." The goat lady said.

"By the way, what's your name?" One of the humans asked.

"My name is Toriel. What are your names?" She said.

"My name is Aria." The taller one said. She was only taller by like two inches though.

"My name is Jackie." The other one said. Now I know all three of their names. I then came out of my hiding space and walked towards them, ignoring Flowey's warning about Toriel.

"Hello there. My name is Frisk. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Hello my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. These two kids were waiting for you. You do know them right?" She asked. I decided to lie and say I did.

"Yeah. They are Jackie and Aria." I said, thankful for having really good memory.

"Ok. Now children, let us go to my home." We then follow her through the puzzles. There was a save point. How do I know that? I tried to remember, but my head started to hurt again. I clicked on it and a screen popped up.

(The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with determination.) I saved and Aria and Jackie were waiting for me. We then left the save point to continue on our adventure.

As you read this, you are filled with determination.

Heyyy guys! Sorry if you guys were only here for Dancetale, but I didn't like how the story was going and wanted to delete the whole story, but couldn't since it was my first ever story. I think the first book came out fine, but I didn't know what else to do with the second book. I have to go now!! Byeeeee!!!

Peace out

-The Undertale Gang