chap 1!!

A/N Hello guys! :) just a reminder that this story is NOT EDITED so therefore you may find a lot of grammar mistakes, so please ignore them. Oh and also I hope that you enjoy the story :)

"Hey Em do you think you can cover me this afternoon, please I would love you forever." Lesley told me, Moving her long silky hair.

"Yeah no problem, is not like I have plans..." I told her in a sad tone.

"Thank you so much!" she exclaimed almost running though the door.

"Bye have fun" I told her.

"Bye, good night." She said giving me a hug.

Oh great, know I need to work more in this stupid hell hole! And why is it a hell hole I will explain to you, my boss is the stupidest person in this world I just wonder how he made this restaurant so famous! The people that work in here can be super dump or idiots but there are some exception like Sarah that is soo stupid I can't put her in a category, or me that is the shy girl no one gives a damn about. Lesley is also an exception she is just normal (that counts as an exception because no one is normal in this restaurant...) goes well with everyone and goes to parties like every night.

If you are wondering, I'm Emily Anderson. I'm just plain...brown long curly hair, pale skin and green eyes. I am 17 years old and I live in California, I work in a restaurant called Blue Bay, which sometimes have really interesting people like actors or singers.... I live with my dad. But I could tell I live alone because he is always at work my mum died when I was 8, my sister Rose lives by her own in Tennessee, but we keep in touch. I don't have friends, Everyone ignores me at work and at school so I'm a loner, I'm really intelligent but hate almost all classes at school except art and History...

"Emily!" My boss called

"Yes sir?" I said

"Why are you still here?" He said with an angry tone.

"I'm going to cover Lesley sir." I said, looking at him with frighten eyes.

"Oh great so start now. Go to tables 6,12,4,7 and 3 and do your job!" He said raising his voice... god why is he so angry this days?

I went to table 6 and asked for the two people at the table, then went for their orders and gave them the food with a fake smile... hey don't blame me I'm just so sick of this job...I repeated this same pattern all night long. Then I went home, sow some t.v and then went to sleep...

At the next day, I woke up because of my alarm I just wanted to stay there forever...

I got ready for school my clothes were a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt that said -peace is what we all want, but we don't make it possible for us to reach it!- I put my flip flops and went to make me breakfast after that I went to my black Lamborghini, (yeah I'm rich!) and drove to school. Then I run out of my car and went to science. crap I'm late again not good! My teacher was at the door with my late slip.

"Sorry for being late." I said

"Take it" she said giving me the slip, and enter to the classroom. where everyone was all ready at their sits doing work. After that class my day went really quickly. At 7 I drove to Blue Bay restaurant to work. late at night a hot guy sat at a table alone... and I went to take his order...

"Hi my name is Emily, and I will be your waitress tonight what do you want?" I said

He sighed and then said "have you ever felt that you are not what people want you to be?"

"Umm sir what would you want to eat?" I asked in a shy voice.

Oh yeah...umm a coke, some pasta and a vanilla ice-cream please. He answered softly.

"Ok I will come with your order in a minute." With that I walked away...thinking about the question he just asked me about...

When I got his food I left it there and told him. "yes I have felt it...I always feel it." He looked me with his blue eyes and smile a perfect smile and his face looked familiar to me...

"OMG you are Justin Smith, The famous singer!" I exclaimed

"Shhh don't say it out loud please." He said

"Oh sorry...I'm a big fan of yours." I smiled. Then some paparazzi came into view, and start to take pictures.

"thanks for answering my question, I have to go" he said quickly, putting 100 bucks in my hand and running out of the restaurant...

Wow he is so hot! With his black hair and blue big eyes and that smile I thought as I remembered, he is all so 17... maybe the next time we could talk and- I cut that thought out, God you are not seeing him again, maybe just in T.V. and he is surely not interested in you dummy! With those thoughts in my head, I worked until it was time to go home...who would have expected that I would meet my favorite singer today? Surelly not me...

*******************************************+****************************************************+*******************************************************+

hope you like it.... plz comment/ vote I would really appreciated! tell me if you like it or dislike it and have a great day or night! =P