chap 2!!

I woke up because of my stupid alarm; I just wanted to throw that clock by the window! I got a shower, get dressed and went down stairs to eat something. I made pancakes and put a lot, I mean like a huge amount of chocolate in them...I love chocolate is the best thing ever! Then I got In my car and turn the music on; Viva la Vida by Coldplay started playing. After a 10 minutes ride I got to school , the bell rang and I run to get on time to class the day passed slowly... haven't you notice that when you want something to finish, time goes freaking slowly? Well I notice that this year. I have been two weeks in this hell hole and I all ready want to kill myself just because of doing something! I turn my Ipod on and listen to music. I'm a total music addict if you haven't notice... I went to work, after school ended. When I finish I went home and fell asleep...

(The next day)

I got out of my car and sow there was a bunch of people gathered around a car... (BMW if you are wondering...) There were cameras all over the place...

"What's up?" I asked a girl, no idea who she is...

"Justin Smith is coming to the school this year!" She yelled in my ear. Damn why the need of yelling! I have known her like for 10 seconds and she is already getting in my nerves... then something clicked in my mind; Justin is coming to the school! Wow my mind is so slow today...

When I was in science Miss Kathleen made a small high peach scream, what the hell?

"Students please stay in silence." She said with excitement never thought I lived until the day she got excited...

"We will have a new student this year... and I'm sure you all know who he is, come in Justin please" she said... everyone gasp and started to gossip, I would have done the same thing but I seat alone in this class and almost every other class. Justin entered the class and smile to everyone, all the girls giggled.

"Justin please sit in that empty chair" she said pointing the chair next to me, wow when I started to be so lucky?

"Hey" I said.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

I smiled "yeah, something like that I was your waitress when you went to Blue Bay restaurant two nights ago.." I told him.

"Oh yeah your name is... Emily, right?" Justin said and smile.

"You have a good memory" I told him, I blush what the hell! I don't blush never!

When the bell rang all the girls came to the table and started to talk to Justin with the slutiest voice they could manage. Ugh that is surely pissing me off! I stand up took my bag and got the hell out of there as soon as I could.

"Bye, Justin" I said.

"Emily, wait!" Justin yelled at me

"Sorry, those girls really piss me off; they think they are the best..." I said while I stop.

"So I'm not the only one thinking that?" He chuckled, I smiled.

After sometime the bell rang and he went to his classes, I did the same.

When I got in my car I was surprise, I didn't find Justine's car, wait a minute I'm worrying about him? Come on I just know him like for 1 day! I started the car, put music at full volume and drive until I got home. I entered my home and wasn't surprise to find it empty, after a couple of minutes I decided to call my sister.

-Rose!

-Hey girl, how you doing?

-Fine thanks, you?

-Really good Justin the famous singer...is coming to our school!

-OMG I hate you! You are so lucky!

-yeah I know!! , she laughed a little.

-so, how is your life there in Tennessee?

- Good, kinda boring and I miss you like crazy!! I smiled.

- I have missed you too, dad is never home! I feel like I live alone now...

- Oh, Emi! I'm coming there next week, ok??

-Yay!

-Bye, I need to go now, love you! Remember next week!

-I love you too! She ended the call

After talking to my sister I went, to my art room (yeah I have an art room!! Suck it up!!) Took a white canvas, my paints and started painting. A couple of hours later I had finished. I looked at my painting and smiled...it was a sunset back when I went to Canada...I sighed, I missed mum so much, she was from there. Last year I went to visit my grandma, and learn a bunch of things about mum that I didn't know...

My phone rang and I went and peek it up,

-Hey sweetie

-Hey dad, what's up?

-I'm not going home tonight, too much work... He said

-Oh, ok don't worry. I said.

- bye, hun have a good time at work! He said. Damn!!! I forgot about work!!

"Shit" I said under my breath, and run up the stairs to my room.

-Um dad I talk to you later bye! I hanged up, and changed my clothes, run down the stairs and almost fell in the last step, took the car keys and run to my car. After about 20 minutes of driving like a crazy woman, I got to the restaurant exactly on time I gave a sigh of relieve. I changed in my uniform and went to do my work...

When I finished, I went back home, I watch a movie and fell asleep in the comfy sofa...

***............................***............................***

Heyy guys!!! Thanks to all of you who have voted and comment in this story it means loads to me... I'm really sorry for the late upload, but I had lost inspiration for this story... so every time I wrote it, it sucked...hope you liked it and I promise that I will upload soon =] plz comment, vote and fan! Also check the other stories we have!!! Thanks guys!! Lol peace!!! Sorry if I have mistakes, but I didn't edit it... (too lazy.. ;)

-Dany xoxo