Epilouge

Hindi ko alam kung nasaan na siya? Wala ng naging usapan between us simula ng umalis sila. I don't know if she's alive or not.

It's been 5 years. Things changed. People changed. Even me.

Hindi ko alam kung anong magiging reaksyon ko pag nakita ko siya. Magiging masaya ba ako?

I don't know what will happen. I'm looking forward to our meeting.

Nasaan ka na ba? Kamusta ka na ba?

Am I ready to see you face to face?

I guess it's fate that I have to trust to right now.

I'm now a 4th yr college student. Si Tristan and Rhea ay 3rd yr college na. I heard Rhea's pregnant, 3 mos na. Not that updated na sakanila. We've been separated na kasi.

I'm still curious where she is right now. I don't know, but I think that she's alive. I have the feel.

-------

I'm back.

For almost 5 years I've been there. I don't know anyone. I've been a total stranger to that place and to myself.

"Are you ready?" my mom asked

"Yes." I answered

I feel nervous. Every step I take it makes me shiver. It makes my heart beats faster and faster every minute.

I think I'm going to explode any minute.

Is it because of the excitement that I feel because I'll meet my highscho friends after a long time.

-------

*dingdong

I hurriedly run downstairs.

It's just that, my feet brings me here. It's like telling me to open the gate now!

I slowly opened it. I saw a familiar looking figure.

Am I dreaming?!

"So you're back?" I asked her

She smiled at me. I missed those smiles that she have.

"Yes I am Dillan." so she still knows me?

"Can I court you again?" I've waited for this

"Are you still willing to accept me?"

"Of course I am."

"Kahit na nakalimutan na kita?"

"Nakalimutan?"

"Yes, may amnesia ako. My mom just introduced you to me. She said that you're a special person to me. And I also feel it here inside my heart. So are you still willing to accept me?"

"Yes, I am. No matter what happen to you. I still love you. Gagawa tayo ng mas maraming magagandang memories. Papalitan natin yung mga nawala." sabi ko and then hugged her

Gosh! I miss her. I really do!

"I love you Kaylee." I whispered then our lips met

-----------

Ayos ba? Part 2?

Hmmmm? Pag-iisipan ko. Hahaha

Okay naman diba? Hindi naman bitin xD

Pakibasa pala nung new story ko na 'My Jerk Husband' please? Thanks!

Comment niyo reactions niyo. Hahahaha! Yun lang! Hope you enjoyed it!