Chapter 15: MR.KING

Warning: Rape

~|~|~|~|~|~

John felt the bed lower besides him, he couldn't sleep without someone near him, he was too scared of the nightmares. Alexander didn't know John was awake since the lights were turned off, so he kissed Johns head. "Sleep well love" Before drifting off into a deep slumber. John had frozen, Alexander liked him? Johns mind had been filled with the still missing Francis and Lafayette, whom's death was still haunting John. John isn't going to lie, he felt strong feeling for Alex, and wanted to be with him, but he just needed time. He wasn't ready to start a new relationship just yet.

And where was Alexander anyway? He'd been out with Angelica, but it was 2am, John noticed on the digital clock on the desk. What could have taken Alex and Angelica 3 hours to do? John felt a sinking feeling. No, he shouldn't feel like this, it was selfish, Alex, even if he might have a crush on John, he probably loves Angelica more.

His eyes stung a little and he too fell asleep.

The next morning John woke up to Alexander lightly shaking him, he smiled softly, "Morning Lex."
"Morning Laurens, your um late to Mr.Kings class." He blushed. He always did when they were together.

John nodded and got up from Alexanders bed, he felt bad for sleeping in the younger males bed, he had his own, he just felt safer there.
After using the restroom quickly and changing clothes he headed out the door.
"See you after classes." John yawned, Alexnader grinned, "Bye." Was all he said before typing away on his laptop.
John swears he'll get Carpal Tunnel one day if he keeps using bad posture.

Drama class was one of Johns least favorite class's, mostly because of the asshat teacher, Mr King, the sadistic bitch always ranted about how Mr.Washington was a horrible History teacher, he always wore over the top clothing, a fake crown, and always referred to his students as, 'subjects.' It pissed John off.

"Today subjects, we shall be writing a 6 page essay on King Groffsause the third, the kind and fair king of England in the 17th hundredths, due end of class, get to it peasants." Mr.King announced before sitting at his chair which was decorated as a throne.

John grumbled before starting on the essay.

Mr.King noticed, "Giving me attitude Mr.Laurens? See me after class." His smirk sent shiveres up Johns spine. He couldn't object or say anything agaust him so he nodded, "Yes, Sir."

It felt like agonizing hours before he bell rang, a brunette, Samuel Seabury, he thinks it was, came up to him and whispered. "I'm so sorry." Before running out.

He didn't know what that ment, but he soon figured out as Mr.King locked the door and looked him up and down seductively.

"Your not going anywhere Mr.Laurens, giving attitude? Tut, tut, tut, you'll have to be punished."

~•~•~•~

With tears running down his eyes, John ran to his dorm. He needed Alex, he had to tell him what happened. Gods, he felt so disgusting for not fighting back. He had been too weak.

Mr.King forced John to sit on the teachers desk. "M-mr. King-" "Shh-" Mr.King covered his mouth, "Let's have some fun."

John felt so ashamed.

"Please stop!" He cried as Mr.King stripped him slowly, he was touching him in certain places, molesting him harshly. Tears fell slowly. He squirmed, but Mr.King was holding him, his lips sucking Johns neck. "You're going to like it." He threatend.

He was so close to the dorm, he couldn't wait to see Alex, he didn't even care if he was missing Art class.

John remembered the way Mr.King molested him, he raped him and John just needed Alex. That was all he needed. Someone's shoulder to cry on, so feel safe.

Finnaly he reached the room only to see Miss Eliza Schuyler sucking faces with Alexander. John's last heartstring was pulled.