YOUR MOM IS WHAT NOW!!????

(This chapter is in Lily's POV hope you like it.)

I did not tell anyone this but I was left as a child when I was 3. My parents made me who I am (a brat) i never knew the whole story, but I knew that I was adopted. I was like kitty once it was when I started to lock my room, and never make freinds. Soon i got depression so I started to get out more and make new freinds like kitty. Soon u started getting better and I started to get along with my adopted pearents. Now kitty is doing the thing I did. Hide myself until I can forgive evreyone around me. She did this until she came out of her shell. Well kinda she talked to me and my other freinds angel and ava, but she never spoke to anyone else. Yesterday she gave Cassandra a piece of her mind i was happy for her. Now back to me, so I knew that my father and mother hated me on the outside but loved me in the inside. Then I saw kitty walking up to me needed to tell me somthing so we hid in the janitors room. That's when I heard this. Kitty: hey so my pearents are and angels and demons, and I'm half angel and half demon. Whoa.....YOUR PEARENTS ARE WHAT NOW???......AND YOUR...HALF DEMON AND ANGEL!!!! Kitty: shh I found out yesterday let's just head to class. I math next so let's just say that I fell asleep......i dreamed about me being an angel, but not all dreams come true......i guess than I woke up with the sound of the bell, and missed the homwork pages. I hate myself then Andrew came up to me and said. Andrew: need something?? I can't believe it does he think I'm going to take it?? Well I didn't expect it but this is what came out. Lily: oh sure thanks!☺ that's when I made a huge mistake.