New beginnings

Today I'm moving in to my dad's house. My mom is sick and we dont have the money to help her I really hope she gets better she's one of my best friends. I guess I should tell you more about my life. Hi, I'm Lily and I'm 16 years old. My father and I dont have much as a bond. He cares more about his work then me. Growing up I practiced magic since there was nothing else I could do. My mom was in the hospital most of the time, and no one really wanted to be my friend. I've learned a few spells, but there really boring and my dad says that I should study instead of practicing magic. I was born into a family of wizards and witches so I have magic flowing through my veins. Although compared to the rest of my family I'm weak. My siblings always make fun of me for being weak, but I don't mind it their right. I know I shouldn't be putting my self down, but I'm not going to deny the fact that I am. Anyways, I'm hoping to get a new start and maybe try making friends. I dont know if I'll succeed though so I guess we'll see.

Hey guys, so I'm actually starting this series over again! I want to fix this story since it has a lot of mistakes and doesn't make a lot of sense. This was just a intro so it's not that long, but if people like this new start then I'll definitely continue! Bye guys until next time!