lily and Andrew

hey lils what's up? Lily: idk you know how you said that they were cheating on us I kinda wanted to be mad at him but now I feel bad.....kitty: look lily focus on college boys are a waste of time those bitches don't know who there messing with?! Lily: hey kitty u know Cassandra told the red demon where u were right? Kitty: dude when she walks in to the library she's going to get a surprise. Jake: guys guess whaf? Lily and kitty: what? Jake: well... I just got my first ever date with Cassandra!! Kitty: I'm immpressed kid no one ever has a date on their first date. Lily's thoughts no please jake why are u doing this?? Jakes thoughts to lily look I'm sorry lils I have to move on. Lily's thoughts to jake fine whatever you will regret it though...........kitty: guys the red demon left u can stop talking with thoughts lily: huh? Oh sorry. Jake: yea me too kitty: no excuse me while I go to my house and cry myself to sleep. Lily: hey be careful we don't want you to get hurt. Kitty: I know I know.

Next time on the troubles

Kitty: hey I wabred to talk to you jake: me too kitty I ..i.....crash!!!!!!

Will Jake confess his feelings to kitty will lily find her true love? Find our next time on the troubles.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I wanted to get this out so it wasnt much but I will need some help so Plz email me if u want to be in this story.

Email: cutepandas2178@gmail.com or zeenia568@gmail.com. thank you!!