This is confusing

The next morning, I headed up to my grandma's library, since I needed to catch up on some research about what happened to my freinds. The only thing I found was that it was impossible to take someone's magic away, unless they were powerful. It was getting dark, and I needed to go to sleep tho I didn't. I stayed up all night. I woke up, and heard the door close knocking down a painting. I got up, and it was Adrian geez what's wrong with this boy. Kitty: wow do a great job of waking people up when there sleeping. Adrian: oh um..sorrry I was just leaving you know becuase my pearents are probaly worried about me he...he.. kitty: really? Huh so....wanna tell me why you have so many bags, oh and not calling your pearents to come pick you up?? Adrian: oh then I get some exercise, and get out a lot of energy. Kitty: ok what the hell is wrong? Adrian: fine.....I'm.....moving. kitty: oh cool nice when are you leaving? Adrian: are you serious right now?? Kitty: what?? Oh...you think I'm going to cry over this. If you do then you haven't met me hi my name is kitty what's yours?? Adrian: haha very funny, oh and I'm leaving now. Kitty: nice I'll see you never bye I got some research to do!! Adrian: she's lost her mind. Kitty: i heard that!!!! Well now that's over i can get back to my studies. Wait hold on what's this. Light and dark. As stories are told light shines bright over humans hearts. While some don't, as you know demons have the power to take power from the angels while Thier fighting. How?? I do not know, but there will be someone who knows this kind of info. That's it??? Well now that explains how he took my freinds magic. Hey look there's somthing attached to the back of the book. I heard a wierd sound, and then it stopped. After a while nothing seemed to have happend so I left the room. After kitty left there was a portal that opened up to the demon world.