Kids

Me and Adrian brought the kids home, and made them something to eat the little girl named luna ate, but the boy didnt. I started to wonder if they had food and water or had a family. We walked up to the libary where the boY was reading books evreytime i ask whats his name? He always replies with "none of you business lady/old lady" finally lily arrived and took care of the kids luna seemed to stick with me, and the boy he would olny talk to lily. Then it was late, and i forgot that they were staying and they needed a bed or room so i let them sleep in mine. Instead of sleeping with them i slept on the couch it was comfortable but uncomfortable at the same time. The next morning i got up, anx the kids were gone i thought maybe they were at the park or something i woke up and it was all a dream phew in was so worried. At school there was a new student and it was a boy, isnt there enough at this school. Anyway adrian moved but hes still writing to me. The whole day evrey girl was druleing over the new boy u didnt get to see him, but it was fine i mean hes not that special to know. Lily: hey kitty how's adrian? Kitty: idk i just dont get it though he just left like that i think itz because of me. Lily: SHUT UP KITTY DONT SAY THAT YOU AWSOME AND IF ADRIAN YOUR BF CANT SEE THAT THEN HES DUMB AND STUPID!!! Kitty: look lily i know you just want me to be happy but i think u made me feel worse by shouting out loud to evreyone. *walks away* one of the fangirls: hey jake so this is one of our current drama and let me tell you there like so stupid and losers. Watch. Jake: is that kitty?!!