My abused life

Hi im kitty I'm 17 and I'm a senior in high school. I keep a lot of secrets which is why no one talks to me in school. I have a mom who hates me and she abuses me everyday I cry myself to to sleep every single day. My dad? He left me i guess he didn't care about me either but there was only one thing I was wondering. Who am I? Why did I come into this world? What's going on? It felt like I was alone. I pushed away my bestest freind lily.

She always was there for me when I felt down

She always was there for me when I felt down. Instead I pushed her away the most closest freind I ever had. It was heartbreaking the crying the yelling the shouting all carried my sadness in a ball full of love hate and sadness. I soon had to deal with it she never talk ed to me never said hello or looked at me. I don't blame her i understand what's it like for a freind to hurt you like that. My mom? She always slapped me kicked me and tried to kill me. I just can't run away from my problems. I remember when I was 1 my mom she wasn't like this all the time she was happy. There was love happiness and warmth in her heart. As she soon got sick and her heart turned to ice cold darkness flooded throughout her veins. It was the only way I could save her. I let this happen I lived in her shadow of darkness. The days pass by and evrey minute is dreadful the worst moment of my life it gets worse and worse everyday I let it happen it's ok.