THE ENDING OF MY STORY

So from that day on me and Adrian were dating and all was well but somthing didnt feel right and we had to find out..... so it was before i told them about the portal, i had a theory that maybe the kingdoms were from was abandoned and the place without having magic it didnt balance so anyone who enters there magic goes haywire and it turns against them from there worst fears. Me and luna have been getting along i started to home school her since it was still unknown that there was still evil magic lurking in the shadows so....yah. luna: hey sis when will i be able to meet our pearents?? Kitty: idk we may never see them again.........*both kitty and luna start crying* *jake comes in and comforts them...if your wondering where my bff is at well she has two kids.....lol jk shes in collage with her bf she said she will keep helpi ng, but she also wants to do school so we let her go....her foster pearents would be so proud☺. Anyway for me well today were moving with the kids akio and luna. me: (if i miss spelled akio please dont get mad lily) were moving into a house so theres a lot of security there.........umm i dont have anything to say so i guess u can have luna.... hey its luna here so...im happy i have a caring sister and awsome i guess kinda........brother in law idk...so its just me now jake is too lazy right now so hes sleeping...im cooking food smell that? Its a cheese burger with a side of choclate hehe its good trust me. Me: mhm sure.... luna: hey!! Anyway stupid narrator or whatever she is... me: so i hope you liked the last chapter dont worry theres a movie hope i see you in our next adventure now wheres that cheese burger yes i found it luna: hey give that back chees burger monster... kitty: kids....oh well bye!!