kitty and adrian

The next morning, walked to school looking like this.

It was all I had since my clothes were in the washer thing

It was all I had since my clothes were in the washer thing. Evreyone was staring at me like it was the best outfit ever or it was the worst. I dunno it was wierd. As I approached my locker Adrian was standing in front of it and this is what I said to him. Kitty: get off my locker Adrian: how about no? Kitty: how about if you move I'll answer any questions you wanna ask but not about Andrew go it?? Adrian: fine will you go out with me?? Kitty: i don't waste my time on boys. So no. Adrian: fine then. (back to kitty) he kissed me on the cheek and left I screamed THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!! Though it did I blushed after he left. I felt good, then Cassandra comes up to me and says stay away from them no one wants you to be popular now do they? This is what I said to her OH REALLY AT LEAST I DON'T SLEEP WITH EVREY BOY IN SCHOOL AND AT LEAST I DON'T TREAT MY FREINDS LIKE SERVEANTS. YOUR SELFISH YOUR A BRAT!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAN JUST YOU OK?? NOW I DON'T EVER WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME AGAIN!! Got it and with that I walked away. Soon the word passed by fast and people were scared of me. I rolled my eyes and moved on. My mom wasn't home today so that was a relief. she said she left for 1 year and that that's all I would get. It was enough time to pack my thing and get out of here before she came back. I started packing. The doorknob turned and........