Chapter 10: The Turning Point

Samathea toss and turn in her bed, seeing visions in her head; she saw Logan walking through the night, a gun in his hand and a blood smeared across his face, eyes were crimson and he looked hungry, she then saw Caroline in his car.

Her head leaning against the window as blood oozed out the side of her head, Logan smiles and drives off; Samathea then jumps awake and found herself in her room, "Caroline in danger."

~8~8~8~

Later in the morning, Samathea quickly takes a shower, dries herself off and she gets dressed in her dark purple tank-top, brown jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, wore a red scarf, along with her heels and she let her wavy hair down, a little bit of makeup and wore the necklace that Stefan gave her and took off down the stairs and right out the door.

She ran down the street and right into the woods, finding herself at the boarding house, she hid behind a tree as the sheriff leaves the house, once he was out of eyesight, she ran to the door and knocks on it, then bends over, hands prop on her knees, the door open and there stood Stefan. "Sam... what are you doing here?" he asks her, she looks up at him, stood up and leaned against the wall, "Vampire... Caroline... danger..." she pants. Damon walks up to Stefan, looking at her, "You want to repeat that?" he asks her, "Sorry...I just ran... all the way here..." she pants, trying to calm down, "Wait, you ran all the way from your house to here?" Damon nods her. She nods.

"Well that's something." he states, Samathea then clams down and turns to them, "I know who the vampire is." she tells him, the two look at her in shock then Stefan pulls her into the house and closes the door behind them, then turns to Samathea, "What did you see?" he asks her, "I saw Logan, he was looking pale, literally. He had a gun in one hand and his face was cover in blood, eyes all red and he had fangs, no joke." she tells them, they exchange looks, "You sound so sure..." Damon states, she glares at him, "I know it sounds nuts, but believe me I know it's him, somehow he got turn into a vampire." she tells them.

"I should go and check on Elena." Stefan said and left out the door, "I'll go and find Logan and figure out who turn him." Damon states, going for the door. But Samathea stood in his path, "I'm coming too." she ejects, "Yeah no, not happening." he tells her, "I'm your best luck at finding him, not to mention, I have microwave hands and I can also throw him like a rag doll." she injects, Damon smirks at her and cross his arms. "You may be a Sorceress, but you're still human and not to mention, if Logan is a newly born vampire, what's going to stop him from coming after you?" he questions her, she went to argue, but went light headed and going to fall to the floor, "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Damon teaches her and held her in his arms.

He then took in her scent; raspberry. What a sweet scent, then Samathea inhaled as she returns to conciseness, "Hey you okay?" he asks her, "Warehouse." she answers, "Logan is hiding at a warehouse." she answers, Damon sighs then picks her up in bridal style, "Do you remember which one?" he asks, she nods her head at him Damon looks to the door and sighs. "I am so going to regret this," he whines, but then stops short as Samathea wraps her arms around his neck and leans in close, taking a nap in his arm. His dead heart skips a beat, he blushes a little then press on.

~8~8~8~

Damon and Samathea arrive at the warehouse, Samathea was fully recovered and as he walks to the door, he set her down and they both slowly entered the warehouse, "Why does it feel like I just walk into a horror movie?" Samathea whispers, Damon looks at her, hearing her heart hammer in fright, he reaches down and took a hold of her hand, she looks at him in confusion, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." he tells her, "Why would you want to keep me safe?" she asks him, he looks at her, going to answer, but they both heard a gun being cock, they turn and saw Logan with his gun aim at Damon.