Chapter 12: Unpleasantville

Later on, Samathea and Elena were dressed, laying on the bed, along with Stefan as he leans against Elena, "Guys... who was that man in the road?" Samathea asks him, Elena shrugs. "I don't know, do you remember anything else about him?" he asks her, she shrugs. "I wish I did, but I really never saw his face, he was wearing a hoodie, what I can remember is I saw black boots walking towards me and the feeling that was pulsing off of him." she tells him, "What did you feel?" Elena asks her, Samathea looks at her, "Anger, I felt that he was angry about something, and it was directed towards me, I don't know why though." she tells her, "Well your powers are still growing, but um I brought something for Elena and Jenna and um I made this bracelet for Jeremy." Stefan tells them as he got off Elena and opens a box.

The twins sat up and look at the jewelry in the box, "And a few extra ones for friends, you can put it in jewelry or you even can put in food or drink, but as long as it is in you are on you, a vampire cannot control you." Stefan tells them, then Samathea spots a silver ring, carvings along with the metal with a small blue on top, "What this?" she asks, picking it up. Stefan looks at her and saw the ring, "Oh, that is a vampire's daylight ring, it belong to Mary, it originally came from her grandmother, but was pass down to her along with her necklace." Stefan tells her, and she gave him back the ring. "Mary must have really loved her grandmother." Samathea states Stefan nods, "Her grandmother was her only and true friend, taught her everything about magic." he tells her then Elena took out the planet of vervein, "Wow so much to remember." she states, Samathea nods at that.

"I know, but there is another vampire in town, so until we find out who it is and what he wants we have to be careful." he tells them, they nod at him, "Sammy, Elena I need the money!" Jeremy yells at them, Samathea smirks, shaking her head, then headed downstairs, then Jeremy walks away. "Hey, here keep the change." she handed him three 10s, he took it and as their fingers touch, a cold chill ran up her spine, making her pull back her hand, "Thanks and you have yourself a good-night," he tells her stepping out of her house, she nods and closes the door, she presses her hand to the door and rubs her hands together, then looks down at them. -What the hell was that?- she questions, "Sam?" Jeremy calls out, making her jump a little.

"Are you alright?" He asks her, she took a deep breath and exhaled, "Yeah, I'm fine, it's nothing." she tells him, taking the pizza and walks over the kitchen, "Stefan, Elena pizza is here!" she shouts out.

~8~8~8~

Back at the boarding house, Damon was tearing through the library, throwing book after book, looking for anything at can tells him about the counterspell that Bree told him about. "What are you looking for Damon?" Stefan asks him, walking up to Damon, "Not your concern." Damon answers, "No, but putting Samathea in harm's way, that is my concern." Stefan tells him, "Hm, what are you talking about?" Damon asking looking in a book.

"I'm talking about Atlanta." Stefan tells him, Damon tosses the book to the ground, "Oh yeah, Sammy and I had a blast." Damon tells him, looking for another book. Stefan leans against the shelves. "I get it, you're just bitter because one of us, gets to be with the person we love, while you try and break someone out, that doesn't want to be free. Plus there's another way for you to get in that tomb, that what Bree said." Stefan concludes, "You're pathetic when you're fishing." Damon tells him, "And you're transparent when you're deflecting." Stefan states Damon looks at him. "Don't you have school?" Damon questions him, Stefan just smiles and left as Damon glares at him.

~8~8~8~

Samathea, Elena, and Caroline walk to a table outside, Caroline admired the necklace Elena gave her, "It's so pretty, thank you. It will kinda go with everything." she tells Elena, the two smile. "What's the occasion?" she asks them as they sat down, "No occasion, just a little friend gift," Elena tells her. "Lesbian friend necklace, cause we're freaky like that?" Caroline jokes and winks at them, Samathea giggles, "Yes Caroline we are freaky like that." Samathea jokes and they all giggle.