Chapter 11: Bloodlines

Samathea fanatically at her belt but it wouldn't budge, she then tries to open her door that wouldn't budge either, then the hooded man stood over her door and slowly kneels down, "NO!" she screams, then the hooded man vamps away, she looks watching the hooded vampire leave, then suddenly another face pops in her face, she yelps and covers her face, "How are you doing in there?" Damon asks her, she slowly turns and looks at him, pulling her hands away from her face. "Damon." she whimpers, "You look stuck," he states and stood up. "It's my seat-belt, I can't..." she panics again. He pulls the door open. "Shh, shh, shh. I'm going to get you out of here," he tells her, Samathea took deep breaths.

"I want you to put your hands on the hood," he tells her, she did so. "You ready?" he asks, she nods her head. "One, two, three." he pulls the seat belt and Samathea drops onto her side, but Damon held her under her shoulders, "I got ya." he said, pulls her into his arms and out of the car, "You okay? Can you stand? Anything broken?" he asks her, she groans, shaking her head. Damon then sets her on her feet, he lets her stand on her own, but she fails and he immediately held her close to him, "You're fading fast Samathea, Samathea look at me." he tells her, gripping the side of her head, then her chin. "Focus, look at me," he tells her, she looks at him with weak eyes and a tear stain face.

"I look like her." she throws out. "What?" Damon asks her, but she passes out, and Damon lowers her to the ground, stopping her from falling. Damon looks down at her, brushing her hair away from her face as she rested her head against his chest. He then looks around, then hooks his hand under her knees, "Upsy, daisy." he said, standing on his feet and walks away from the wrecked car and with an unconscious Samathea Gilbert in his arms.

~8~8~8~

Later in the afternoon, Samathea flutters her eyes open, seeing that she was in a car and in the middle of nowhere, she slowly sat up taking in her surroundings then turns and saw that Damon was driving, "Morning." he tells her, she just sat up and grips the side of her head, "Where are we?" she asks him, "In Georgia." he answers, she looks at him, "Georgia, no, no, we can't be. Seriously where are we?" she asks again, "Seriously, we're in Georgia." he tells her, then looks at her as she grips the side of her head again. "How are you feeling?" he asks her, "Psychically or emotionally?" she asks him, "Well, there are no broken bones, I check," he tells her.

"My car... there was a hooded man. I hit a man, but then got straight back up, who was that?" she asks him as she remembers last nights events, "That's what I would like to know." Damon states, then Samathea pants down her pockets, "Where's my phone, okay seriously Damon, I need to get back, no one knows where I am, Elena was crying the last time I heard from her..." Samathea tells him, "Pull over. I mean it Damon stops the car or I will." she tells him, "Oh, you were so much fun asleep." he states then pulls over.

Damon turns the car off and they both step out. Samathea step out slowly, feeling her body still aching, she breathes heavily as she tries to balance herself, Damon saw that she was going to fall, so he vamps over next to her and catches her in his arms, "Hey, easy." he tells her. She looks up at him, "I'm fine." she ejected. Damon backs off and she leans against the car, "We have to go back." she tells him, "Oh come on, we've only come this far." he tells her, she turns to him. "Why are you doing this, I can't be in Georgia, I wreak my car... I have to go home, this is kidnapping." Samathea tells him, "That's a little mellow dramatic don't you think?" he states, placing his hand on her shoulder, "You're not funny, you can't-do this, I'm not going to Georgia." she tells him. "Oh you're in Georgia, without your little magic necklace I might add," he tells her, her hand shot her neck that was bare. "I can very well make you more agreeable," he tells her, Samathea turn back to him.