Chapter 19: Miss Mystic Falls

Samathea walks with Elena, as they head to school. "What happened to you last night, I didn't see you after what happened?" Elena asks her. She shrugs at her, "I don't know, when John rang the bell, I felt like I was going to burst." she informs her, "That is odd." Elena states. "No it's not, a Sorceress's weakness is sonic waves, there for, anything letting off a loud strong wave of sound will make a sorceress vulnerable and weak," Mary states, walking next to Samathea. "Have you heard from Stefan, I've been trying to call him all this morning," Elena tells her, Samathea shrugs. "No, I didn't get a call or text all morning or night," she informs her, looking down at her phone.

Elena looks over her shoulder, seeing no messages, or missed calls, "Odd." she states, then the two walk up to a bench and talk for an hour, then they saw a red slug bug ride into the parking lot, Elena smiles to herself and walks over to the car, Samathea watches from a distance. "Nice car," Elena tells him, with a smirk. Stefan looks at her and smiles. "Oh it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage," he tells her, placing his sun glasses on his shirt then cups her cheeks and perks her lips. "I didn't know you were coming back today," she states, he smirks and pulls his hands away. "You know I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figure it was time to get back in it," he tells her.

"Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?" she asks him. "Yeah, I mean the worst part is over and all I want to do is spend as much time with you as possible," he tells her, she smiles at him. "I can live with that," she tells him and leans in for a kiss. "Hey thank you for helping me get through the... the rough patch." he tells her, "You're welcome." she smiles at him, "Elena, Stefan, we're going to be late!" Samathea shouts at them, they look at her.

Then Elena looks at Stefan, "She's right." Elena states. "Yeah, you know what, I hang back, you go on ahead. I'll catch up," he tells her. Elena nods at him and ran up to Samathea and they walk to their class, linking arms. Stefan looks around, seeing no around, he pops his trunk and pulls out his backpack and also in his truck was a spare tire, extra sweatshirt along with a few drain blood packs. Stefan smirks to himself and closes the truck. Stefan pulls the backpack over his shoulder and jobs after Elena and Samathea.

~8~8~8~

Later on at the Mystic Founders hall, "There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night, some of the supple were compromised last night." Liz tells Damon, "Compromised, you mean stolen." Damon rephrases, Liz nods at him "We almost miss it, the inventory records were altered, but when the night manager was questioned, he held no record of regurgitating changing." she informs him. "Meaning the vampire that stole the blood, used mind control for theft." John throws in, Damon glares at him, "We wouldn't have noticed had John not alerted us to discrepancies to other hospital blood banks in the country." Liz adds. "How lucky for us we have... John." Damon states, in annoyance.

"We're stepping up security at the hospital, giving the guards vervein to prevent this from happening again." Liz tells them, then John takes a step forward, "Sheriff, might I offer a subjection, why don't Damon and I put our heads together and we can track down whose ever doing this." John states. Damon looks at him, taken back by that fact. "Truthfully I need all the extra hands," Liz states, making Damon look at her. "Is that something you'll willing to do?" Liz asks him, he snaps out of it. "Of course, if it will help," Damon tells her. She nods at him, "I think we'll make a good team, don't you Damon." John asks him, Damon slowly looks at him, "John whatever I can do to keep this town safe, even if it means spending time with you." Damon pulls off a smirk.

~8~8~8~

Samathea and Elena sat in Alaric's class as Stefan hurries to his desk, then Alaric walks into the class, closing the door, "Alright, this week, we'll set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach founders day." he tells them and sat in front of the teacher's desk.