Chapter 6

A/N

Hello this is the author. I have put a mansion in this chapter that the vampires live in. It was really hard to explain what it looks like so I took an actual mansion from the internet and made that their house. So if you want to see what the house looks like you can look up Acqua Liana Eco Mansion. It's kind of like this one but with all the palm trees around it. You don't have to look it up but I will recommend you do. Well that's all. Thanks for reading.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"This house is huge. It's practically a mansion." I said looking at the beautiful house.

"Because it is a mansion. You remember that really old couple who used to live around here. This was their house. Beautiful isn't it." my mom explained.

"It's gorgeous!!"

"They must have done some major renovations. I don't remember it being like this."

"And It's right by the beach. They could go whenever they want to."

My mom parked in the driveway and turned off the car. There were lots of cars here. What would they do with so many cars?

"I hope they wouldn't mind us being late."

"Mom they said around 5'oclock and it's 5:10. It's fine."

"Yeah. I guess. Brianna! Behind you!"

"What?"

Then something hit me from behind and almost knocked me over.

"Hi!"

Okay whatever is on my back is a who and is a little girl by the sound of her voice. I then heard another little kid voice behind me.

"Arianna. Get down from her back sis."

"But this is our special guest Jonah."

"Doesn't matter. Get down or I'll tell brother and sister."

"Okay."

The girl, Arianna, tried to get down so I bent my knees so she can reach the ground easier.

Once she was off my back I turned around to face them. They both had blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Everything about them was the some except their clothes and hair.

Arianna hair was, of course, longer then her brothers Jonah.

She was wearing a pink sundress with white sandals and headband. Jonah was wearing a plain red T-shirt with jeans and red sneakers. Probably Jordan's.

"I'm Jonah, as you probably already know, and this is my sister Arianna."

"Are you guys twins?" I asked

"Yup. Guess how old we are. Guess. Guess." Arianna said excitingly.

My mom came up beside me and said 5 but the said nope but close.

"Six?" I guessed

"Yes."

My mom faked pouted because she was close but didn't get it. Me and the kids just laughed at her.

"You're name is Brianna, right?" Jonah said pointing at me.

"And you're Mrs. Manning?" now pointing at my mom.

We both nodded a yes.

Suddenly Jonah grabbed my left arm and Arianna grabbed my right arm and led me to the front door.