Chapter 10

Saying that I was freaked out was an understatement. So I’m just going to tell you the order in which things happened.

I started yelling. Nurses start coming to calm me down. My mom gets paged. I calm down. My vitals get checked. I eat and go to sleep.

Next day.

I wake up. Eat breakfast. Get dressed. Get exited from the hospital and finally go home.

A/N

Okay so nothing happened to her that was important. That’s why I skipped to when she was out of the hospital.

Man. It’s only 12 o’clock. On a Saturday. And I’m just a pitiful little teenager sitting in my room all alone. Ugh. I hate this.

I turned the volume on my TV down and plopped down on my bed. I noticed how tired I was.

I might as well take a nap. There’s nothing else for me to do.

I was about to drift off when pain went through my back. I flipped over only to notice I’m unable to move. I craned my neck to see what was not allowing me movement.

"Welcome back to the living and breathing Brianna!" screamed my assailant.

"Well, thanks, I guess. Get off of me. You're to heavy."

When the weight was lifted I turned to see Sandra and Jazmine looking at me.

How did they get in here? My mom isn't home and the doors are locked.

"I am not that heavy." said Jazmine

"Oh, so you were my attacker weren't you?"

"Maybe."

"Yes you were."

"You have no proof."

"I have a witness." I pointed at Sandra. She was leaning on the wall looking amused."

"Not if I bribe your witness with fifty dollars."

"My witness will take the fifty dollars and still help me prosicute you."

"She can't prosicute me if I kill her."

"If you do that the forensics at the crime scene and the investigators will lead the murder to you. You will then go to jail for murder besides just a simple assult charge. Just face it Jazmine, you're gonna lose. You may be a vampire, but right now that is completely useless and apparently no one cares."

When I stopped talking it was dead silent. They were just staring at me with there mouths open.

"It sounds like you know a lot about court." said Sandra

"I watch a lot of CSI, Law and Order, all kinds, and NCIS. NCIS being my favorite criminal show ever."

"You are one weird girl."

I got up off my bed and walked in front of Sandra.

"Why thank you princess of vampires." I said while bowing to her.

I was expecting her to straighten up and be happy that I recognised her royal family history. What I didn't expect is her slapping me on the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't call me princess. You're my friend and not even a vampire. You don't have to do it, so don't. Ok."

"Fine, meany. Whoops, I mean Sandra." I said while giving her an apology hug. Then turning to Jazmine and giving her a hug also.

"Shut up. Mark, Marcus, and Daniel are down stairs waiting."